• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Quarter-Final 1st Leg: Arsenal v Slavia Prague | Thursday, April 8 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
3-4-3 making a sexy comeback perhaps?
Its difficult because we look so bad going forward with it. He may give it try but I'm really not expecting great things we Never played 343 with one of Odergaard or ESR in line up.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Its difficult because we look so bad going forward with it. He may give it try but I'm really not expecting great things we Never played 343 with one of Odergaard or ESR in line up.

I just don't want Saka that far away from the goal, at least in a 3-4-3 he can be higher up without leaving us short in defense.

a 3-4-3 can work with Ødegaard and ESR, Arsène used it with Sanchez and Özil in those roles and it nearly got us top four in 16/17.

Also without Saka in our forward line, I feel a 3-4-3 gets the best out of Auba, Laca and Pepe too, so I wouldn't be against it tbh...still feel it's the formation that suits most of our players, as it hides their flaws better.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
This has all the hallmarks of a disaster. Coming off a shocking performance, key players injured/coming off injuries etc. We're going to lose.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Noticed Azeez in the training pictures. Has he usually been training with the first team or is their a possibility he may be in the squad if not for Slavia but maybe Sheffield Utd?

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Happy Tierney injury isn't serious last thing he need is ACL i expected 4-6 weeks out. Season over for him unless we make it to final with Cedric and bellerin as fullbacks lol.
Fantastic, visionary planning by the club and Arteta to leave us facing half the season with 3 full-backs, one of whom is clearly injury-prone. Now down to two, one of them playing out of position.

Expect us to have to play Xhaka or Saka or Akers at full-back before the season is over. Our chances of winning the EL receding day by day.

Dangote come and save us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

99% sure we will win the Europa League...but if it can't be Mikel, then that 1% of me is voting for Unai!

mirrorstare

Does anyone genuinely believe we can win EL?
With the hot-cold way we play, I am not that optimistic.

It's a cup so we can even playing like **** and winning penalty shootouts, but tbf I don't want it to happen. I didn't enjoy when our La Ligaesque performance got a FA Cup reward, and I'm quite sure I won't enjoy if our piss poor version of football is rewarded with the EL.

It really is the journey that matters, if all that mattered was trophies everyone would just be Man City fans. Unfortunately long parts of the current journey involve ****ting all over what made me like and follow Arsenal in the first place.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Matchday!

output_Vrn7aD.gif.c18342b848787efa71a8f42adcfb8132.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom