• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Quarter-Final 1st Leg: Arsenal v Slavia Prague | Thursday, April 8 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Noticed Azeez in the training pictures. Has he usually been training with the first team or is their a possibility he may be in the squad if not for Slavia but maybe Sheffield Utd?
Doubt he’ll be on the bench, you’re allowed 12 subs but we only have Luiz and Tierney out I think.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Slavia Prague are undefeated in their last 21 matches in all competitions.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Think Willian is starting given that he came for the presser. So going by that and considering Ødegaard, Luiz and Tierney are out, would like to see :
Leno
Cedric Holding Gabriel Saka
Partey Xhaka
Pepe/Willian ESR Willian/Martinelli
Auba

Or if we really decide to switch to 3 then
Leno
Chambers Holding Gabriel
Cedric Partey Xhaka Saka
Willian ESR
Auba

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Slavia Prague are undefeated in their last 21 matches in all competitions.
Not sure this is going to be as easy as people think. Still we’ve got ESR and Saka back, and they’ve already saved Arteta from the relegation places after Christmas.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Make or break. Lose this and the board might as well start looking for a new manager to appoint in the summer.

Arsenal is too big a club to be a tyro manager's experiment in management, making his mistakes so he can learn from them before he moves to a bigger job. We're not bloody Rotherham or Rochdale.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Make or break. Lose this and the board might as well start looking for a new manager to appoint in the summer.

Arsenal is too big a club to be a tyro manager's experiment in management, making his mistakes so he can learn from them before he moves to a bigger job. We're not bloody Rotherham or Rochdale.
Whatever happens, think Mr. Arteta is getting another season.

You could pop a note to feedback@arsenal.co.uk and let them know your thoughts though. Every little helps.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

In all honesty for all my banging of the Arteta drum if we lose this tie it would be time for him to leave the club. It would be unacceptable to not make the final of the Europa league, we have the squad to beat Slavia and Villareal comfortably.

Arteta after reading his number 1 fan turn on him. :shivering:

Pressure on

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Thankfully I am missing this one tonight.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

I agree. Arteta is not the answer to the future of Arsenal, unless we're happy with mid table and no European football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom