• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Quarter-Final 1st Leg: Arsenal v Slavia Prague | Thursday, April 8 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So here it is. Biggest game of our season and the only way we can salvage this absolute trainwreck.

Slavia are everbody’s most hated team after racially abusing former Gunner Glen Kamara and then their fans doubling down with racist banners. They’re still no mugs though. Beaten first Leicester and then Rangers pretty convincingly.

Lot of players could be missing for this. Arteta has said Saka, ESR, Tierney, David Luiz and Xhaka are all doubts.

1617536278943.jpeg

Hope Holding and Ceballos are nowhere near the starting XI.

Last edited:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can see us conceding with the defence we’ll put out. If we concede two the tie might be over.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't be useless for once Arsenal, just smash these racist ****s for Glen.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Under Wenger, I’d say an emphatic 5-1 thrashing. Now who the **** knows. Could be a draw or an extremely nervy 1-0. Lose this and I’m tapping out for the remainder of the season

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Get good result it's at home no travel so you can't put excuses Slavia will pressure us they saw the last 2 games and how we awful under pressure so we better be ready

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can see us scoring first and putting 10 men behind the ball.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No Luiz or Tierney is big trouble defensively but i hope xhaka saka ESR available to balance things up because if they missing too then this is going to be torture to watch

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Watching this makes me so sad.

dr-suess.jpg

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

3-1 to us. With injury doubts perhaps we may even see Martinelli or Nelson at some point.

If those doubtful don't make it I'd go:

Leno
Bellerin Chambers Gabriel Cedric
Partey Elneny
Willian Ødegaard Pepe
Auba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom