Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
• Arsenal defender David Luiz was in the Chelsea starting XI that beat Slavia 4-3 at Stamford Bridge in the 2018/19 UEFA Europa League quarter-final second leg, with his fellow Brazilian Willian coming on as a second-half substitute. Willian had provided the assist for the winning goal in the first leg in Prague, where Luiz was an unused replacement.
• Slavia general manager Stanislav Vlček played for the club in the 7-0 defeat at Arsenal Stadium in October 2007.
• Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang played 60 minutes of LOSC Lille's 5-1 UEFA Europa League group stage win at Slavia on 1 October 2009.
• Pépé and Slavia's Simon Deli are both current Ivory Coast internationals.
• Czech internationals Tomáš Souček and Vladimír Coufal both joined Arsenal's London rivals West Ham United from Slavia in 2020.
• Arsenal are the joint highest-scoring English club in the UEFA Europa League, group stage to final, with 103 goals – the same number as local rivals Tottenham Hotspur.
• Arsenal are now the highest-scoring English club in the UEFA Europa League, group stage to final, with 104 goals – one more than local rivals Tottenham Hotspur.
• The winners of this tie will face either Villarreal or Dinamo Zagreb in the semi-final.
Tierney, David Luiz & Ødegaard out
Smith Rowe & Saka to be assessed
Aubameyang could return
Martinelli expected to be fit