• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Quarter-Final 2nd Leg: Slavia Prague (1) v Arsenal (1) | Thursday, April 15 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who Goes Through To The Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

There's more than enough about that side to win this comfortably, I'd have rather Martinelli start but we've still got enough there to score goals.

GLITCH

I have a feeling it's going to be 1-1 at full time, and then decided on penalties.

Come on Arsenal!
Well, I definitely won't be watching if it comes to that. Hopefully it doesn't and we go through with relative ease.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Worried though that they are going to exploit the lefthand side.

That said we could easily switch if it doesn't work by bringing in Cedric for Ceballos.

Artemis

Bielsa would be a shock to the decaying Arsenal structure. It's like introducing a software update. If the device can't handle it, it could crash. I don't think our board can handle someone like Bielsa. There's a reason why we turned down Ancelloti you know.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Martinelli used up all his minutes last Sunday and I couldn’t even watch the game.

Can’t do this no more, Clive.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The bench apart from Martinelli is poverty so if our first 11 can't get job done we have no hope neither Willian or Bolagun who lack experience in top level will change the game

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Should win this comfortably, hopefully an early goal.. Can't see slavia creating much at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom