• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Quarter-Final 2nd Leg: Slavia Prague (1) v Arsenal (1) | Thursday, April 15 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who Goes Through To The Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Even though Mikel was dumped out by Olympiakos last year, I can't be nervous about a tie vs Prague - they're ****.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We can beat United.
We can if we catch Pogba on an off-day. We are not scoring two goals against them, and they are sure as hell to score at least once against us.

Pogba just drips class. Reminds me of Yaya Toure.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
We can if we catch Pogba on an off-day. We are not scoring two goals against them, and they are sure as hell to score at least once against us.

Pogba just drips class. Reminds me of Yaya Toure.

They haven't beaten us yet, and we can beat them.

TornadoTed

Established Member
This is the first of 4 performances that could save our season.

If we can be as solid, organised and clinical as last season FA Cup semi final and final then it's possible but I'm not optimistic, we look a long way from those performances unfortunately.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
If we go out our players should not receive any sort of salary till the end of may.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Again, wouldn't even bother risking Ödegaard, bigger fish to fry and we should absolutely have enough to beat these without him.

Couldn't care less about Auba right now to be frank.
What bigger fish is there to fry? This is the biggest game of the season up till now.

Think we’ll score 3 tonight and have a comfortable night.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
It's good to see all the optimism here but weren't we supposed to smash them in the first leg anyway?

Even a game against Slavia Praha isn’t a guaranteed win for us

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
premier league yes GIF by Arsenal

No @Rimaal jinx, Slavia are getting slapped tonight

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The fact we're ****ting our pants ahead of playing a team from the farmers league says it all.

Our fringe players under Wenger used to get excited at the prospect of playing teams like Slavia because it gave them an opportunity to fill their boots with goals. Now, it's our biggest game of the season and we'll probably score first go into defensive mode.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We'll win this no problem. Pepito has finally forced himself into the starting lineup. Life is good.

Score two goals and even we aren't bad enough to let them score three. Easy peasy. Jinxes aren't real.

Reactions: A_G

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
What bigger fish is there to fry? This is the biggest game of the season up till now.

Think we’ll score 3 tonight and have a comfortable night.

My point is we should be winning this with or without Ødegaard. Bigger fish is talking about the semi final and the final, why risk Ødegaard in this game and then have him miss a potential final or semi final? If we were playing better opposition my stance would change, but we aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom