• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Quarter-Final 2nd Leg: Slavia Prague (1) v Arsenal (1) | Thursday, April 15 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who Goes Through To The Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mirrorstare

We picked a great match to kill the game early, something this fanbase things should happen on every single match but even with the best players in the world will happen just a few times per season.

It had its poor moments but those are a lot easier to stomach when the game is done.. for most people at least.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
If we play at our level with Auba and Ødegaard back there should be no reason we can beat Villareal. I just really hope United will go out somehow.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Switched off after the first half so I guess I saw most of the good stuff.

I don’t think anyone should be getting into this XI right now. Apart from Tierney but his season is basically over. And you could interchange ESR/Ödegaard. Beyond that Laca has proved to be crucial in our attack when he’s flanked by two actual wingers with some skill on the ball. I’d like to see Mikel stick to this front four in Europe.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
This is 3rd time in last 4 years we in European semi final. Really need this time we show more ambition and try to get European trophy our club deserves.

This epitomises how most pundits in England are feeling this morning.

We need to prove them all wrong.
personally, I can easily see us beating United, if and it's a big if, we beat Emery.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

personally, I can easily see us beating United, if and it's a big if, we beat Emery.

They haven’t beaten us in the last 5 games. Like I said last time we played them in the league, I’ll always back Arteta against Solskjaer.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters

Is that guy on coke or what? :lol:

Let's play Aubamawang

Fantastic performance from the lads last night. The young guns leading the way once again. Laca had some real fire in his belly. I'm assuming that started when Slavia's players refused to kneel and instead stood linked together in what looked like a show of solidarity towards their racist teammate.

Be it that or the desperate state of our season, the guys really did put on a clinic tonight. I'm glad for them that they could handle the pressure. Hopefully it gives them more confidence in the future.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
They haven’t beaten us in the last 5 games. Like I said last time we played them in the league, I’ll always back Arteta against Solskjaer.

Let's get past Emery first and then we can focus if it will be Ole or Fonseca.

But I wouldn't discount United only because Arteta got the better of Ole in last few games.
Finals are different from league games, in that the motivation is very high to win it and over the period since Arteta has been here, Ole has shown more consistency with his team than us. They have a slightly better squad, but the difference on results should've never been this big :cool:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

I wouldn't back Arteta against anyone, but I do back our players. I think we have the quality and the individual skill to win against both Emery and Ole, if he sets them up to play to their strengths as he did last night by putting Pep on the left, Saka on the right, ESR in the middle and Laca up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom