• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Quarter-Final 2nd Leg: Slavia Prague (1) v Arsenal (1) | Thursday, April 15 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who Goes Through To The Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Who was their pacey player last game? If they want a shoot out, I am all for it, but they will likely park the bus. Gabriel has the pace to cover counter attacks.
They’ve got Sima who’s apparently usually a RW but was deployed more centrally in that game. If their coach is worth his salt he will put him on Xhaka if he plays LB.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I would not risk Ødegaard knowing ESR/Saka are available, if he's fit to be on the bench then fair enough, have him there to potentially change the game if need be.

11 needs to be Leno, Cedric, Holding, Mari, Xhaka, Partey, Ceballos, Saka, ESR, Martinelli, Laca

The energy in that team would be what we need to start on the front foot.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Can’t have a slow start here, there’s no point holding back. Even if they score it shouldn’t really change the game for us as we probably need two to be comfortable.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
I want Pepe to start this as there was acres of space to run in behind their defence last week as we seen when he scored.

He won't start now that ESR is fit.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think auba will make it good to see Smith-Rowe fit we couldn't afford to go this game without Smith-Rowe Odergaard and Saka.

Iceman10

Established Member
Think auba will make it good to see Smith-Rowe fit we couldn't afford to go this game without Smith-Rowe Odergaard and Saka.

Not sure about playing all three of them here especially when not fully fit, think we still need directness of one of Martinelli and Pepe, especially as we should be setting out to score at least two goals. Would do Saka, whoever is more fit between Ødegaard and ESR, and I just slightly favour Martinelli over Pepe for this one.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Not sure about playing all three of them here especially when not fully fit, think we still need directness of one of Martinelli and Pepe, especially as we should be setting out to score at least two goals. Would do Saka, whoever is more fit between Ödegaard and ESR, and I just slightly favour Martinelli over Pepe for this one.

I agree re Martinelli. He's such a direct player and he gets into great positions too, hence his goal on Sun, in the right place. If all 3 of Saka, Ødegaard & ESR were fit I'd leave ESR on the bench. I know many will disagree with that but Martinelli & Saka wide is better than ESR & Saka wide in my view. Obviously if Ødegaard is not fit then ESR plays No10. I dont see Pepe starting, he'll be on the bench to come on when Slavia are tired. Not sure about Auba, I'm happy to stick with Laca because he does more in the build up than Auba does. With Laca, Martinelli & Saka we should score goals.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
It was a terrible poll, a list more suited to a betting website than a football fan site.
Premier League Football GIF by BT Sport

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Again, wouldn't even bother risking Ødegaard, bigger fish to fry and we should absolutely have enough to beat these without him.

Couldn't care less about Auba right now to be frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom