• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Quarter-Final 2nd Leg: Slavia Prague (1) v Arsenal (1) | Thursday, April 15 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who Goes Through To The Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
EzG9MwoWUAMNF0d

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Bit surprised that Xhaka had the most passes by a distance in the game from left back, but yeah. (54 in total, second was Holding with 38)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Other than Napoli and Milan we've only beaten literal binmen to get to those semi's.
Agree you can add Valencia to this list but you beat what upfront of you against A.Madrid and Chelsea yes they better than us but we f**ked up on pitch.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Other than Napoli and Milan we've only beaten literal binmen to get to those semi's.

We won't be exactly facing elite teams on the way to the trophy. Villarreal is 7th ins the Spanish league, that's dross, mat. And United we know well and have faced and beaten, so it's very doable. In fact, it must be done, no ifs, buts or maybes.

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
We won't be exactly facing elite teams on the way to the trophy. Villarreal is 7th ins the Spanish league, that's dross, mat. And United we know well and have faced and beaten, so it's very doable. In fact, it must be done, no ifs, buts or maybes.
If being 7th is dross ..what abt the team 9th in the premiership?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If being 7th is dross ..what abt the team 9th in the premiership?

In La Liga? 7 is dross, and we are pretty bad in the league as well. Difference is, I know what my players are capable of, and I know they are better than 9th. If they lose to Villarreal, it will have been Arteta, not the players, losing to Emery.

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
In La Liga? 7 is dross, and we are pretty bad in the league as well. Difference is, I know what my players are capable of, and I know they are better than 9th. If they lose to Villarreal, it will have been Arteta, not the players, losing to Emery.
I agree..Arsenal definitely have a better team on paper.Emery has only lost once in a semifinal in europa so this one is tricky.Arteta’s future depends on this tie as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom