• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 1st Leg: AC Milan v Arsenal | March 8, 2018 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,240
  • Views 93,702

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Wenger wanted us to keep possession in the last moments, Xhaka wanted a goal.

Just shows how stupid Xhaka can be. See out the game in possession. Especially with the form we are in. No wonder Wenger was shouting at him.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Finally played with three in midfield. Did that have any difference in our performance?

Hope

Less
Milan were **** tbh. They had no clue what to do.

Gattuso was numb too. I thought he would go bananas but quiet by his standards

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Chambers actually did indeed do a good job out there. Of course Bellerin has got loads of potential but I really think half the hype is his speed...

Calm down :lol:

Bellerin is going to be a top level player for the better part of the next decade while Chambers will be fortunate to find himself in the PL.

Ara

This may not be the most popular opinion here, but if the team wins EL, Wenger should get another year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom