• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 1st Leg: Rennes v Arsenal | March 7, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,109
  • Views 76,490

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Mkhi, Iwobi and Kosc the only two players to come out of that with any credit for me...

Aubameyang, Guendo :(, Mustafi and Monreal a different level of bad.

HBL

Established Member

Probably already been posted but I'm still annoyed at this. Anyone that wants this guy in the summer isn't an actual fan. Tried it twice in the second half as well.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Alright Nigel, calm down. The journalists who go to his briefings every week say his English has improved significantly since his introduction press conference.
Yeah, now they recognise ‘good morning’ at least.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Probably already been posted but I'm still annoyed at this. Anyone that wants this guy in the summer isn't an actual fan. Tried it twice in the second half as well.
Why did Sokratis go down there? Made it easy for the ref to give it. Our players just have no idea about the dark arts

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Alright Nigel, calm down. The journalists who go to his briefings every week say his English has improved significantly since his introduction press conference.
Seriously, it’s not easy for a guy whose knocking on 50 to learn a new language. He’s not saying ‘Do you know the way to the station’ ffs, he’s discussing the intricacies of a football match on TV.

Mohamed7

So we did not rest key players and still lost the match. I wish we rested and at least fully fit for United.

Now, it would be a miracle to beat United at home! The difference in confidence between us and them is huge.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Dont' know why he doesn't just speak in Spanish. He's doing ok learning English, but no shame in using your native tongue to get your point across clearly.
That way would make more sense, but you have to give him credit for wanting to show he's trying. He started Özil tonight as well. Have a heart ffs :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom