• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 1st Leg: Rennes v Arsenal | March 7, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,109
  • Views 76,500

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divided_Pie

Lots of excuses being made for Guendouzi (and I like Guendouzi), but if you are going to dole out playing time based on "effort" then Guendouzi repeatedly letting goals in due to being too casual or lazy should see him spending more time on the bench.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Not sure I'll bother going to the game on Sunday. Maybe Emery is happy for to see us to lose to Yanited. I'm not.
It's simple: if we put our first XI out for this game we won't win on Sunday for sure and the CL probably drifts away from us. All we need is to keep this tie alive for the home leg and win it there.

Emery should be able to leave half a dozen starters out of the line-up and still get a result there but he's not going to so it's win the Europa League or no CL next year.
major L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom