• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss UEL R16 2nd Leg: Arsenal 1 (3) v 1 (5) Sporting CP (2) | Thursday, March 16 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

31160018025_4434182e88_b.jpg

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Turner, White, Saliba, Gabriel, Tierney; Jorginho, Ødegaard, Xhaka; Saka, Trossard, Martinelli

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I would start Tomi, Tierney, Vieira and if nketiah is fit give him a start

Turner

Tomi Saliba Polish guy Tierney

Vieira Jorginho Xhaka

Saka Nketiah Trossard

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Wouldn't want to be in Arteta's shoes planning this one. I want a solid defence and midfield for domination and trying to get a lead fast enough.

Saka and Martinelli would need some rest, but ESR hasn't started yet or played much. Might be too radical change to start both Nelson and ESR. In any case, Saka and Martinelli should neither play more than 45-65 minutes.

Tierney can come in for Zinchenko in the 2nd half again, when there is hopefully a lead. Jesus for Trossard, ESR for Martinelli and Vieira to the midfield. Last subs either White for Tomiyasu or Partey to protect the lead. Saka in if the game is even.

Martinelli-Trossard-Nelson
Xhaka-Ødegaard
Jorginho
Zinchenko-Gabriel-Saliba-Tomiyasu
Turner

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

saka on the bench, no need to start. We have enough to win without risking the guy we start every single ****ing game
We have much better depth at LW. Martinelli, Trossard, Nelson and ESR can play there. So I really hope Arteta rests Saka as much as possible.

Although I assume Saka wants to play some, in an important cup match.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Saw some analysis on how Amorim pulled us forward with our pressing, and then created opportunities to go long and be dangerous with that extra space behind us.

Sporting are a good side, and its a pity they didnt draw United, as I feel they are far better structured than Xavi's Barca right now. Would have been interesting to see how Ten Hag responded to the need to push up more with players like Casemiro and McTominay having to deal with space.

Anyway, think our ability to nullify their long balls to our last line through our press has to be key here. If we pressure their build up and have them under consistent pressure around their box, we'll kill them quickly. I want to see this sort of pressure cooker setup for the first half at least, and then we can manage them after that, provided we have that lead.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

They scored this goal in the weekend.

This is the one aspect of their game I really like, their combination play is excellent. They really do focus on their positioning, even when it looks messy or disoriented, so they can play those quick combination passes and make a situation dangerous.

We need to be weary of that come Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom