• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 2nd Leg: Arsenal v AC Milan | March 15, 2018 20:05 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
We missed a really good chance to bury them. They were practically lying down for us at times, but we’re shy in front of goal. Everyone’s waiting for someone else to shoot.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Letting Ben settle into position too muc. Need to play Welbeck and Ramsey in behind more

MkhiMagic

They were saved by the halftime whistle. That second goal was coming for us in those last 5 minutes. Need to continue where we left off.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
They had one long shot and it was a goal. Milan was really poor, but of course it went in.

We've had everything in controll.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Is this the same forum that was describing Welbeck a few weeks ago? :lol:

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

As if people think welbeck dived lol. That’s genuinely how his feet muddle up

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
We had the game well under control. That Milan goal came out of nowhere.

Can't really criticize the team's performance today, apart from that *cough* dive.

Was never a penalty
It was predictable as ****. Bellerin all alone with rodriguez and calhan overloading his flank, no support from from wrong not from cm. After about a decade of pondering, xhaka finally decided to scoot over on his lazy ass. No pressure on the ball.
And finally, enter a clown of a gk. A calamity position that's never been fixed since Jens Lehmann

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Top example... John Terry. I never knew so many hung on his word on AM! He's wrong, which is quite incredible when you think about it :lol:

"I remember there were tremendous cases here when foreign players did it," Wenger said.

"But English players have learned very quickly and might be the masters now."

Wenger perhaps agreeing with the sentiment?

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Even Welbeck's dives are so clumsy.

giphy.gif

Reactions: A_G

c00lguy

I think a lot of keepers get beat by that shot tbh. Proper twanged it, slightly unsighted, took it early and right into the corner. I don't like blaming keepers on those.

Yeah it'll go down as a wonder goal. Midfield (Xhaka mostly since its his job) has to take responsibility for giving that space.

Jae

Any decent keeper positioned properly saves that tbh

Where should he be stood buddy?

He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. The only way he's saving that is if he's stood on his line, but then he'd be criticised for poor positioning if someone gets played through on goal for being miles away.

Someone (Xhaka?) should really be sticking a foot in there.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
"I remember there were tremendous cases here when foreign players did it," Wenger said.

"But English players have learned very quickly and might be the masters now."

Wenger perhaps agreeing with the sentiment?
No perhaps about it... The racist ****! ;)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Top example... John Terry. I never knew so many hung on his word on AM! He's wrong, which is quite incredible when you think about it :lol:
Wazza:
Although traditionalists bemoan diving as a continental disease, there are plenty of instances when British players have bent the rules to gain an advantage.

But the United man feels players who dive are not just cheating the opposition, they are duping the paying public as well.

"England has always had a good record of being honest," he said. "It is important you try and play honestly.

"You don't like to see anyone cheating. It is not fair on the fans or the opponents."
Ferdinand:
You go into the Champions League and you have been told in the Premier League you are not meant to dive, then you get players from other countries who simulate.”
Michael Owen:
"It's worse than it was 10 years ago with the foreign influence of players coming from South America, Spain and Italy. When I was kid and I used to watch Italian football you would see a lot of simulation," said Owen.

"You didn't really see it in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom