• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 1st Leg: Olympiacos v Arsenal | Thursday, February 20 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I back Martinez...he deserves to start. Leno is not Buffon y'all

I don't care either way. Can't remember the last cup loss that was actually our number 2's fault. People get way too worked up over this, its not like we're talking about the final.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I back Martinez...he deserves to start. Leno is not Buffon y'all

I'm just against weakening your team for basically no reason. Play our best team and get some momentum going. I'm not saying he's going to make a howler but he certainly looks closer to making one. Needless risk.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Cedric and Tierney still training away from the squad. no new injures everybody is available.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Whoever thinks we are going to field mixed team or whatever is in for a treat.
it's gonna be our best 11 tomorrow

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I don't care either way. Can't remember the last cup loss that was actually our number 2's fault. People get way too worked up over this, its not like we're talking about the final.

Did you forget the Liverpool 5-5 Arsenal league cup game earlier this season which we went on to lose on penalties. Where Martinez was at fault for 3 of those goals.

Taneruit

Established Member

Did you forget the Liverpool 5-5 Arsenal league cup game earlier this season which we went on to lose on penalties. Where Martinez was at fault for 3 of those goals.

Honestly, yes (As with any match from the first half of this season I'm readily repressing the memory). Good point.

Taneruit

Established Member

Damn, Özil's wife was pregnant when they got attacked by the moped nonces. Can't believe people judged him for driving off, when it was clearly the right thing to do.

Regardless if she was pregnant or not getting their wifes to safety was priority number 1 in any case. The whole mocking came from people that didn't read anything about it, just saw the video and thought *Lololol* without realizing that their wifes were in the car.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Who the f*ck stays and fights regardless. I'm 6'3 95kg and I'm getting out of any violent situation if I can whether my wife and daughter are there or not. People have died from one lucky punch landing the right way.

I'd rather live my life thanks.

Taneruit

Established Member

Who the f*ck stays and fights regardless. I'm 6'3 95kg and I'm getting out of any violent situation if I can whether my wife and daughter are there or not. People have died from one lucky punch landing the right way.

I'd rather live my life thanks.

Well, absolutly true if I'm alone. Not true if me running away means my family or friends are in danger.

Just like Özil did the right thing, Kolasinac did as well by buying the others time and not let the attackers get to the car window.

Edit: Even then you stay exactly as long as it takes for the other to get away. Then you get the **** outta there yourself.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

"The way we live"

Getting sick and tired of Mikel's zombie agenda, they aren't gonna stand for this discrimination much longer...

tumblr_ofuxvzHBvC1rwlw84o1_500.gif

… "Zombie swallow brains, but zombie cannot swallow this injustice!" ...quote from Guendouzi, 2020.

Wagwaan

I would go for Leno in goal. Its Knockout stages now and Martinez is never going to be our No.1. Keepers dont need a rest.

Would like to see Mari get a start, see what hes about.

Some slight rotation is needed, you have to manage games. In my opinion you cant prioritize the League or EL. Work towards both.

LENO
AMN - SOKRATIS - MARI - KOLASINAC
XHAKA - CEBALLOS
PEPE - WILLOCK - MARTINELLI
LACAZETTE

... Yes, I left Auba on the bench. What a sub to have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom