• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Olympiacos (0) | Thursday, February 27 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I would have liked some rotation. Atleast 2-3 out of Guendouzi Willock Martinelli Sokratis and Torreira. I don't want us to go easy on fa cup. It is always a good trophy to win and we are leading in it and would like us to extend the lead.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Nice one, was worried I'd see some dead midfield like Willock-Torreira-Guendouzi.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
I would have liked some rotation. Atleast 2-3 out of Guendouzi Willock Martinelli Sokratis and Torreira. I don't want us to go easy on fa cup. It is always a good trophy to win and we are leading in it and would like us to extend the lead.
Those benched today will most likely play on monday and that must be more than enough for Portsmouth

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Strong line up. Good chance to further work on our attacking game. Which to be fair has improved a lot since the winter break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom