• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32: Arsenal vs BATE Borisov | February 21, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Embarrassing, yes but we still won cups during that period. We recovered.

A loss here seriously damages the club as whole not just the team.

My point was it’s not 10 times in magnitude worse Anyway, COYG!!! Min +2.5 goals has to be a good bet on this one surely.

Still a few seats left I think, asked my son if he wanted to go and he told me to “stick it”:confused:

CJJ

Established Member
It would be typical Arsenal to lead the game 2-0 and in the last 5 minutes concede a goal ... one can hope that isn't gonna be the case.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
It would be typical Arsenal to lead the game 2-0 and in the last 5 minutes concede a goal ... one can hope that isn't gonna be the case.
We've had some awesome comeback moments as well in these situations. 'Typical Arsenal' ranges anything from throwing away 3-0 leads to almost securing the next round against Bayern in the CL.
If nothing else, we're entertaining to the neutral.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

If we concede it means we need 3 goals?
giphy.gif

TorontoGooner76

Blitz them in the first half. This should be a walk over.
You would hope so...that is until they park it up and resist Emery's 5 at the back + 3 Defensive mid weak offensive onslaught...lol.

Not optimistic, really. But we had better go through or else this club is in trouble.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I've been a big proponent of his appointment & continue to believe he's the right man for the job.

However if BATE Borisov, unbelievable as it might be to contemplate, knock us out, then I hope his end of season review is brought forward 3 months ahead of schedule.

We should be winning the Europa League. People will point to teams like Inter, who are currently in embroiled in an ugly feud due to their talisman being stripped of his captaincy, Napoli (good but nothing spectacular, else they'd still be in the Champions League).

Our only true threats are Sevilla (rightly as 5 time winners) & Chelsea who are currently in complete disarray & suffering a malaise which hopefully they never recover from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom