• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R32: BATE Borisov v Arsenal | February 14, 2019 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Was this worse than losing to Ostersunds at home?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
****ing irritates me that I've got the reputation of being a moaner. There are not a dozen teams in the competition who'll beat us comfortably. One or two might, not a ****ing dozen. Get a handle on yourselves.
You have always been very optimistic in your pre-match predictions. We definitley aren’t as bad as we’re showing at the minute

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
lol never stopped you back then ;)
If its still like this in 18 months then I'll lose it. I always said I'd give it time and I was prepared to see all manner of failure before we got it right. I never underestimated the work that needed doing. And then injuries and disruptions came!

Dregen57

"Win this thing". Here's a shocking prediction. We're not going to "win this thing" if by "this thing" we mean the Europa League.

There are at least half a dozen teams left who will beat us comfortably. Possibly a dozen who will beat us. Maybe even Bate will beat us. This is a trophyless season which should make Stan Kronke a proud and happy man as he didn't come here to win trophies.
TOO negative. We can win it. Also Chelsea and Napoli . No others

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
TOO negative. We can win it. Also Chelsea and Napoli . No others

Valencia, Inter, Sevilla etc

Not buying phony optimism anymore. That's for the Rochdales and Rotherhams. If we can't match Bate, half the teams still in it can knock us out.

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I never watched the game tonight so I need to know what the agenda this week is. We turning on Emery? We on Özil's side now? Do we blame it all on Mustafi?

ksarp

I don't agree that well easily beat them. Auba now has to play lone striker with no decent wingers. We're struggling to create chances. Next week will be hard fought triumph or a disaster.

He can’t “ post up” and will need a partner. I’d say Nketiah, but he seems to have developed the “academy flu” lately .

Divided_Pie

Would the payout for making CL cover Özil's wages? Maybe they should play him...

Emery seems to only care about how hard the players work, not the actual quality of play or the result. The product being put out on the pitch is unwatchable right now.

Goonerozil33

Decent start. But how we reacted after going a goal down in horrendous. Guendozi is very similar to iwobi in that he is good with ball but lacks end product. Hope he improves on that

boyinneedofhumor

I never watched the game tonight so I need to know what the agenda this week is. We turning on Emery? We on Özil's side now? Do we blame it all on Mustafi?
Making out the extent of the wounds for now.
(The salt can wait... just a sprinkle should do if irresistible. Unless it's already gone numb...)

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

****ing irritates me that I've got the reputation of being a moaner. There are not a dozen teams in the competition who'll beat us comfortably. One or two might, not a ****ing dozen. Get a handle on yourselves.

Even then, those couple of teams that have the players to beat us will find us difficult if Emery stops experimenting & play his best team.

The Europa League is there to be won.

Hopefully we're still involved by the quarters so Laca can redeem himself.

Sanis

It‘s unbelievable to lose to the team of this level, even with current form, squad and joke of the manager. It‘s historical win for Belarus, maybe Lukasenko will make a public holiday on this occasion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom