• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 16 1st Leg: Olympiakos v Arsenal | Thursday, March 11 | KO: 20:00 UTC | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,661
  • Views 69,275

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This one is where our goals are away goals, but in these two-leg formats often the first leg is played cagily and conservatively. That’s what I hope we don’t do and we go there to score two or three goals. I am wondering though about Mikel’s conservativeness, and whether he will go Willian again for more ball retention or put some trust in Pepe to run at the Olympiakos defence.

Thought it was the home game first.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Stewards letting us in early due to gang violence outside the ground.

Brilliant.

say yes

forum master baiter
Yeah that's dissapointing. It really looks like Arteta doesn't like Pepe & Saka in the same side, which is a bit of a bummer as they're our two most exciting players.​

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The team should be enough to put few past Olympiakos my frustration is if you put pepe on bench against Burnley you start him here. I don't get mikel

Diesel

If this squad cant get job done then we have even bigger concerns. If this was emery having more combined losses and draws then wins everyone would be blowing their top. Arteta cant have the team go out to these guys.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Mod Edit: please don’t

Last edited by a moderator:

Iceman10

Established Member
Preferring Willian over Pepe. Preferring Bellerin over Cedric. If the result is fine most will not be bothered so much for the time being, but I don’t agree with these choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom