• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 16 1st Leg: Olympiakos v Arsenal | Thursday, March 11 | KO: 20:00 UTC | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,661
  • Views 68,986

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Giroud scored 25 goals in all comps that season, which was a very good total, considering he went half a ****ing season without a league goal...he is the Xhaka of strikers pretty much :lol:

Anyway, back Arteta to fix his mistake of last season... comfortable win for the Arsenal over these 2 games.

Didn't he score like 4 against Villa that year? He may have racked up a few games where he scored twice.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
This tie is really 50/50 because we are likelier to shoot ourselves in the foot than an accident-proof centipede at the moment.

I am losing my trust in Arteta pitching this at the correct level. We should have rested players for this game but we didn't and as a result ended up by using, at some point, every attacking player bar the ostracised Martinelli.

Logic dictates we should win the tie but Olympiakos are a team who are uses to winning and they will remember how they goaded us to defeat last season. If I were them I'd do exactly the same, play the long game and not seek to win the tie in the first leg. If we give them the chances they'll take them of course but they are no fools, they will see we have a north London derby in between where we cannot disgrace ourselves. I wouldn't put it past Arteta to get it all wrong and get us knocked out and lose to Sp uds on top of that.

I hope we react from today's result, play fast strong and aggressive football and get a two goal win, that would win us the tie I think. But I'm not very confident.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This tie is really 50/50 because we are likelier to shoot ourselves in the foot than an accident-proof centipede at the moment.

I am losing my trust in Arteta pitching this at the correct level. We should have rested players for this game but we didn't and as a result ended up by using, at some point, every attacking player bar the ostracised Martinelli.

Logic dictates we should win the tie but Olympiakos are a team who are uses to winning and they will remember how they goaded us to defeat last season. If I were them I'd do exactly the same, play the long game and not seek to win the tie in the first leg. If we give them the chances they'll take them of course but they are no fools, they will see we have a north London derby in between where we cannot disgrace ourselves. I wouldn't put it past Arteta to get it all wrong and get us knocked out and lose to Sp uds on top of that.

I hope we react from today's result, play fast strong and aggressive football and get a two goal win, that would win us the tie I think. But I'm not very confident.

I think we'll be ok cos the players know it's an important European game, maybe i'm wrong but I feel like they've given up in the league and don't treat those games seriously. Yesterday against Burnley was a team playing unseriously, not playing like their careers depended on it.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sp**s or United will deal with us anyway, who’s really confident we can win this tournament?

Arsenal are an utter embarrassment in Europe, Olympiakos probably fancy this big time.

Yeah 2 times we've faced Mourinho under Arteta and he's slapped us up both times, I'm sure it'd be the same if we faced them here. Heck Stevie G would probably beat Arteta with his mighty Gers!

Olympiakos Gate7

Olympiakos-vs-Arsenal-702x336.jpg

Arsenal v Olympiakos in European competition is football heritage:
CVyjmz6WEAAvYxw.png

4607.jpg

GettyImages-1203767353-1.jpg

Team News
Smith Rowe unlikely to return, no new injury concerns

Untitled.jpg

Think Thomas will start on the bench here, not sure he can start two games in a row so soon after injury.
Get serious at last guys.... You are not playing with Olympiakos Volos since 1937 but with Olympiakos PIRAEUS since 1925!!! you don't remember, check some of yours nightmares...

unnamed.jpg
... he is waiting to shoot you again, our european CUSTOMERS !!!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Get serious at last guys.... You are not playing with Olympiakos Volos since 1937 but with Olympiakos PIRAEUS since 1925!!! you don't remember, check some of yours nightmares...

View attachment 2134
... he is waiting to shoot you again, our european CUSTOMERS !!!

Manberg really mixing it up with this new account...I like it though!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Manberg really mixing it up with this new account...I like it though!
There was an Olympiakos fan on here before we knocked them out of the CL. Did nothing but troll before the game before he got his comeuppance:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom