• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 1st Leg: Benfica vs Arsenal | Thursday 18th February |20:00 | BT Sport

What do you love more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trofton

Yeah the last Arsenal shirt I ever bought was the 08/09 home kit with Fabregas on the back. Still have it because I refuse to put an Arsenal top in the bin.
08/09 is what i had also a 10/11 number 4 on the back but with “trofton” still got em refuse to bin them

Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Guys like him don’t have a role in the modern game though as they won’t track back all game. You have to be an athlete now.

Baller era is over.

This is probably one of the reasons why I’ve lost interest in football tbh.

I’m sure fans in this current era would call a player like Ronaldinho a passenger.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Feels like the first time in a while we've started with the same line-up, I like that, nice bit of continuity.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

I’m sure fans in this current era would call a player like Ronaldinho a passenger.

Dinho would get benched by Harvey Barnes cos he can put in more 'pressures'.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:lol::lol:

I hope those 35 folks who voted for unseasoned chicken have it ready for kick off time.

tenor.gif

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Really crazy, that we have our biggest match in February already.

League Cup gone, FA Cup gone, League gone.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Feels like the first time in a while we've started with the same line-up, I like that, nice bit of continuity.

Half time vs Leeds I posted this should be the team vs Benfica. I know it seems tough on Pepe but Saka, Ødegaard & ESR is a great combo. Tbh, I'd rather play Pepe vs City and rest ESR for that.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

People would lose their **** if they seen how Zidane played too. It would be compounded by the fact that he didn't exactly score all that often too, tho did have an knack for scoring in the big moments.

People only care about work-rate and end product now, they don't appreciate the art of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom