• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 1st Leg: Benfica vs Arsenal | Thursday 18th February |20:00 | BT Sport

What do you love more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What a clown, all those guys are just laughing at him. A overgrown 12 year old, these kind of men are embarrassing. This is what represents Arsenal.

Troopz is so much more embarrassing now he's out in the US, he didn't stand out that much around all the other tards at AFTV. Now he's some court jester for these Americans.

Remember Moh, is he still on there?

Didn't he get chased into a Greggs toilet by Sp**s fans once :lol:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The Luiz against Wolves thing wound me up a lot. As an ex defender, I would have thought he could see the injustice in it, but no, he doesnt like Luiz (despite time playing well recently) so made it out to be all his own fault and that we deserved what happened. Its just little stuff like that, probably (this is probably a bit petty from me tbh lol).
Oh thats interesting, I wasn't necessarily disagreeing just wanted know the reason. A lot of agenda driven pundits tbh, its kinda annoying. They contradict their job completely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom