• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Benfica (1) | Thursday February 25 | KO: 17:55 UTC | BT Sport

Who Advances To The Round of 16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully this time our strikers be more clinical i don't blame mikel last more than Auba who miss atleast 2 goals

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Season over with nothing to play for if we lose this. Most likely no European spot either, very unlikely we get 6th/7th.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Nervous that Arteta will go more defensive than we’d like with the away goal to protect.

Legend14

Established Member
I don’t see this game being close. They have to score or else they go home. Once they open up, we will score 4.

Polar Bear

I think we will win it and go through, but it might be closer than a lot think and could be nervy. They don't seem very dangerous in attack from what I have seen

To be honest its the English teams that are the problem in this competition for us, Leicester, Man Utd and Sp**s are all the problem and issue.. the foreign teams run out of puff after 55-60 minutes and can't keep up usually.. but I am more worried about a team like Leicester as we won't beat them over 2 legs

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Surely we'll win this one with conviction. However, still think we are about the 4th or 5th "favourites" to go on and win the cup.

Think Ode will sit this one out and ESR will come in. The Brazilian CB pairing back in the fold and the rest of the line up stays the same more or less.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Whisper it, but it feels very olympiakos-ish.

Incredible that this is now a must win game and the 1-1 scores makes this tricky.

Hope I'm wrong and we smash them.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Leno
Bellerin Luiz Gabriel Tierney
Ceballos Xhaka
Saka ESR Pepe
Auba

Bring on Martinelli, Ødegaard, Laca if we are chasing the game.
I don't want to see Ceballos start any game.

El-Nenny Xhaka
Pepe ESR Martinelli
Laca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom