• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Benfica (1) | Thursday February 25 | KO: 17:55 UTC | BT Sport

Who Advances To The Round of 16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Roz DM’d once saying he makes multiple accounts to give himself likes when he has a debate on here. :clown:

Rather relive 2020 than see him continue on this forum.
You wish I DM’d you.

Was going to be my final day on Arsenal mania on Thursday if we went out. Think Ill stick around no matter what if it makes you unhappy

Preacher

Always Crying
If we will crash out against a team like Benfica, I can see retirement for Arteta. At best coaching at 3rd spanish division or putting cones out for Pep again.

Oh_Snap

Seeing those shoes ... now i want benfica to go through. Minions are for 40 yo Facebook Karens. Bet he doesnt even wear them ironically. Makes me sick.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Fun fact, Jorge Jesus has been thinking about returning to Flamengo.

Ceni (a Brazilian GK legend turned manager) has not been great at the helm of Flamengo, despite being in pole position to win the league in the next and final round of the Brazilian Série A. This comes as the Série A has a constant see saw effect in the top of the table, with former front runners São Paulo and Internacional unable to hold the top spot.

Jesus and the Benfica director have a pact that no one is quitting or firing anyone, and that Jesus sees himself as part of the solution - with a good Europa campaign being the means to get the team going.

So, we have two managers going all in for this. Jesus is a competent manager and is also someone who’s really lucky, things sometimes just go his way.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I was referring to the penalty miss at Sp**s which would have got us champs league. Aubemeyang is a Sp**s level bottlejob. No one wants to admit it but its true.
Actually it was Xhaka and Mustafi that cost us CL. You've forgotten about the Crystal palace and Brighton game? :lol:

Reactions: Kav

roz

Fake News Merchant
Actually it was Xhaka and Mustafi that cost us CL. You've forgotten about the Crystal palace and Brighton game? :lol:
This is kind of the point Im getting at though.
Yeah, it was a collective effort of gash from a number/all our players which led to us not getting champs league. Just always seems that Aubemeyang is exempt from criticism.

Can you imagine had any other player missed that penalty?

Never seen anyone get as much slack as Aubemeyang, misses the most basic of chances v Benfica and you’ve got AM telling us its a sign that he’s in good form and that we should be worried if he wasn’t missing those chances. Dreadful stuff.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Really and truly if we lose Arteta needs to resign the next day. It shouldn’t have got this far though.
Nah, he deserves the chance to finish the season. We’ve got the 4th or 5th best league form since Xmas so let’s see if we can sustain or better it and see where it gets us. He’s not being sacked before it ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom