• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Benfica (1) | Thursday February 25 | KO: 17:55 UTC | BT Sport

Who Advances To The Round of 16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think a positive from that game was that Auba got into 3 really good goalscoring positions, scored two and one was just offside. We're gonna need more of that if we're to salvage anything from this dire season.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
cqg2wmrukoj61.jpg

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Also if Utd could close the gap on City could they conceivably phone it in with the EL?

Might not be a terrible team to face even if they are the best. Sp*rs and Leicester would be too stressful.
The R16 matches are on March 11 and 18 so the gap might still be pretty big. Could potentially face them without Pogba which would be big.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If we win this competition it will be an amazing season overall and he should definitely stay for me, but it's the only way I'll get back on board tbh(or title winning form in the league from now).. Realistically I have no belief of that all, but as long as we are still in it you can only hope.
He won't win bro, no fear, unless the draw really falls in our favour somehow.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The R16 matches are on March 11 and 18 so the gap might still be pretty big. Could potentially face them without Pogba which would be big.

City play four league games in the next two weeks though.

Now would be the time they could slip up.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
City play four league games in the next two weeks though.

Now would be the time they could slip up.
Yeah true if United can beat them and they drop points in another game it might be back on.

I think Arteta has Ole's number regardless so I don't really fear them.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Also if Utd could close the gap on City could they conceivably phone it in with the EL?

Might not be a terrible team to face even if they are the best. Sp*rs and Leicester would be too stressful.

Yeah if we were to face Manu I'd prefer if it's before the final tbh.. Feels like City will build up a big enough gap soon enough so can't see any title challenge, think it's more likely Manu get dragged down to the top 4 fight.

definitely don't want Sp**s under any circumstances, way too stressful..

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Our problem is in cm, we're just so slow in the transition from midfield to attack. Also don't like seeing eat out wide. I would rather see Ødegaard on the left esr in the middle and Saka on the left. Saka is good from anywhere tbf.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah true if United can beat them and they drop points in another game it might be back on.

I think Arteta has Ole's number regardless so I don't really fear them.

Said that about Emery and Sarri tbf.

There’s going to be some shocking teams left in though so hopefully a Zagreb or Young Boys next round.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

For real. I'm not his biggest fan but I can't grasp how he had a good bit of form, got praised by the manager and ever since has been sidelined?

Auba came back and after the Villa loss I think he’s just gone with getting him firing again.

Finesse

We went 1 up tonight and noticeably backed off of them, it is what it is. Had no reason to do this against such a poor side. At the end of the day thankfully we're through.

Of course. We had no reason to. However it’s football and the dynamics of games do change. I am against using every situation to sling a shot of the manager. He was clearly pushing the players to move up the pitch. Mikel is not everyone’s cup of tea but it’s jarring he is used like a battering ram when we please. Even when he wins we look for a way to dampen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom