• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Benfica (1) | Thursday February 25 | KO: 17:55 UTC | BT Sport

Who Advances To The Round of 16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
But win this competition
DeliriousDefenselessAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

LG10

I’m surprised with how many starts Ødegaard has gotten so soon after signing. He’s looked pretty average tbh he needs to show up tonight.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
I’m surprised with how many starts Ødegaard has gotten so soon after signing. He’s looked pretty average tbh he needs to show up tonight.
He looked fantastic on the first leg, could've had like 3 assists if Auba was clinical

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don't mind Smith Rowe playing wide, tbh...he was good against Leeds from the wings, the more creative players we can get on the pitch the better.

mpower2540

Don’t get shoehorning Smith Rowe on the left. They’re slow as **** why not try Martinelli there or god forbid give Pepe a start......Tippy tappy team so looking forward to us spending the majority of the game playing it around our midfield and defence.

They’re **** but we’ll probably make a game of it

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Great lineup.

I'm predicting a 3-1 victory.

’m surprised with how many starts Ødegaard has gotten so soon after signing. He’s looked pretty average tbh he needs to show up tonight.

Really? The only game he's looked pretty average in was the City one...

Ups the quality of our team significantly. Smith Rowe on the interior left position is a natural fit, he's playing that position all throughout his time in the academy and England youth levels.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

realistically, which team would be the toughest match up over two legs should we advance?

United?

Gunners1616

What happened to Calum Chambers? Wasn't he one of our best players before his injury?

He was bossing it even at the RB position. Given Bellerin's form he should have had a chance already.

Pretty sure he could also do a better job than holding Luiz or Mari if he is given a run of games.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
What happened to Calum Chambers? Wasn't he one of our best players before his injury?

He was bossing it even at the RB position. Given Bellerin's form he should have had a chance already.

Pretty sure he could also do a better job than holding Luiz or Mari if he is given a run of games.
Calum Chambers has never bossed it in any position he`s played for us. He`s had decent spell at CB, that`s it.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Maybe it's my Olympiacos PTSD but don't know how you guys are so confident. I'm normally very optimistic with the team, but I'm super nervous right now :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We can't lose to a tubby Taarabt and a 50 year old Vertonghen, Sp**s fans would never shut up about it!
Won't even surprise me tbh, being eliminated by a team of semi-pensioners. But our individual quality will see us through. Benfica are just too ****. Any other English team will put 5 past them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom