• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Benfica (1) | Thursday February 25 | KO: 17:55 UTC | BT Sport

Who Advances To The Round of 16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why are we parking the bus against Benicia ffs. Their back line has been almost on the half way line for much of that. Our build up is so slow ffs.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Imagine going out to Olympiakos and a Benfica team in crisis in consecutive years.

Yet some people will still defend Arteta if that happens.
Don't think anyone defends him tbh, people defend the idea that any manager should be given time, which is wrong imo

Papa Wonga

Established Member
BlueSpottedAlaskajingle-small.gif

Who AM think Arteta is.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I still say we won't lose. I mean, we can't lose to them, they can hardly play football ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We have to be direct more just too many backwards no reason even after scoring we kept pass backwards.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Why are we parking the bus against Benicia ffs. Their back line has been almost on the half way line for much of that. Our build up is so slow ffs.
because we wanted to break them on the counter.
Laca should have started today.
Embarrassing really.
Still think we will win, but our Manager knows that if he loses today he is getting the sack.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Why is Gabriel playing RCB and Luiz LCB? I thought Luiz was right-footed and Gabriel left?
I don't blame the CB for this. We could have had prime Tony adams and Nesta in goal and still have conceded that goal. The problem is we became far too cautious after scoring and Benfica became emboldened and they started venturing forward.

Breezy

Also why isn’t Ceballos getting lambasted by the others for that foul?

This another problem with this team, no accountability.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
They are dismal. Literally the worst team I've seen play this season. That league 2 team Sp**s played in Liverpool put up more of a fight.

They not as bad as Dundalk and the other teams in the group stages, but yeah they're very poor.

Wengysaurus

Tight game ahead now. Away goals are always huge factors in these ties. Another goal for Benfica and we in trouble. Silly fk to give away from Dani

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
It's disgusting how bad we look. Created absolutely f*ck all apart from the goal. Benfica were actually creating good overloads in wide areas through out the half. It's just that their final ball is gash

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
We should be using Pepe to test a defence like this.

I thought Smith-Rowe and Ødegaard were both here so that we don't run Smith-Rowe in to the ground.

One or the other, let's actually put a team to the sword. Every games a struggle under Arteta. I'd describe this iteration of Arsenal as cagey and ponderous.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Wouldn’t mind seeing this go 1-2 here, see what this team and manager is made of.
You've watched enough to know what they're made of and precisely how it would end. Likely with a post match interview saying they lost because people said mean things on the internet. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom