• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi-Final 1st Leg: Villarreal v Arsenal | Thursday, April 29 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
My 2nd favourite memory from the match yesterday was when they scored their first goal and the TV director panned straight to Emery who was sitting their with a grimace on his face, and my brain immediately thought "Oh dear, Unai Emery's Arsenal have conceded a goal" and then I was like...wait a second!! Mikel Arteta's Arsenal have conceded a goal 😏

My favourite memory is obviously this

E0K0HpNXEAQHX4e

There are no other favourite memories of that match.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Although we'd like to forget this game, I think it will achieve a certain degree of immortality. Years in the future, when the cyborgs have taken control and humans have surrendered Australia to the fire snakes, someone will get a good 5-10 likes on AM with a post like "Yo rmember that time we played a back 4 of Chambers, Holding, Mari and Xhaka in a European semi-final 🤣"

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Being afraid of a nothing player like ****ing Foyth, is one of the most embarrassing moments of my time as an Arsenal fan.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What was up with Foyth last night ? I thought he was a centre back / right back type player, not Dani Alves.

Man was wearing number 8 as well.
Apart from the Ceballos factor, the lack of wing backs played into his hands. Imagine if it had been Tierney on the left, Foyth would’ve had his hands full and would not be bombing forward so often.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
He wanted to learn English as fast as he could so he tried to practice as much as possible, I guess he used to spend most of the time at Colney and just didn't have many other opportunities to use English.
I agree that he should have used an interpreter for communication with the players, but basicall all press-conferences are a waste of time and the same questions/answers again and again, so I don't know why you would care about them honestly :lol:

What are the two of you talking about? Emery didn't use an interpreter with the squad? I cannot believe that. So he had ........ who spoke Spanish in our team at the time? Torreira (does he speak English?) and the other Spanish speakers (Bellerin and Monreal) tell the boys what the game plan was?

I'm sure a member of his staff spoke English

ArtetaOut

Absolutely ludicrous that the ref did not even check the VAR for Saka's dive. He obviously knew it was a dive but chose to ignore it. Football these days is so corrupted ffs. Can't ****ing take it seriously anymore

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
My 2nd favourite memory from the match yesterday was when they scored their first goal and the TV director panned straight to Emery who was sitting their with a grimace on his face, and my brain immediately thought "Oh dear, Unai Emery's Arsenal have conceded a goal" and then I was like...wait a second!! Mikel Arteta's Arsenal have conceded a goal 😏

My favourite memory is obviously this

E0K0HpNXEAQHX4e

There are no other favourite memories of that match.

He was faking it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom