• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) vs Villarreal (2) | Thursday 6th May | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win and go through 👍🏻

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Arsenal win but are knocked out 👎🏻

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Goalless draw 👎🏻

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Score draw 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Villareal win 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • It goes on penalties 🙏

Votes: 7 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtetaOut

This coward is our manager.

He's after the sympathy, stay strong lads, he's going.

Cat Begging GIF

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Still can't get over how bad we were, tbh.

Their best defender, midfielder and forward were all injured/suspended and they played their 2nd choice keeper...could still only muster up like 2 good shots :facepalm:

Wait, I did not know any of this besides the keeper part........

I thought it was impossible but I'm more angry than I was yesterday.

Let's play Aubamawang

As much as we criticise them, we were sorely missing the three players who could have pushed the players on. Luiz, Xhaka and Laca are all good at screaming at people.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Get the cheque book out and throw it at Brendan Rodgers - he might not be the man to win leagues for us but he has a clear way of playing, track record of improving players and teams, proved he can work on a non elite budget at Leicester, has a rough command on the English language :) - just chuck him a stupid wage now and let him get to work in the pre-season.

I'm convinced this squad is comparable to Leicester in terms of quality, there is still a stack of players we can get rid of to raise some funds for new players and we have a decent group of young players coming through......unlike last nights match, we need to come out fast and strike quick
Is current Arsenal really an upgrade from Leicester, from a footballing perspective, these days?

bergholt

Is current Arsenal really an upgrade from Leicester, from a footballing perspective, these days?

The pitch is - instead of playing in Europe and challenging for the title every year, come to a "big club" and lose to clubs like Villa and Wolves while battling to finish in the top half.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

This coward is our manager.

He's after the sympathy, stay strong lads, he's going.

He doesn't get it, going from that.

It's not the fact that the chance didn't go in (I presume he's talking about the header that hit the post). It's the fact that, apart from that opportunity and the other chance that also hit the post (alot of which was down to Auba's individuality and will) we created sweet fa.

We didn't put Villareal under any concerted pressure and we never convincingly looked like scoring.

Please go into a corner somewhere and deeply reflect about you philsophy and where exactly you're trying to go with your style of play.

Please.........preferably away from this club lol.

MikeVinna

Established Member
He doesn't get it, going from that.

It's not the fact that the chance didn't go in (I presume he's talking about the header that hit the post). It's the fact that, apart from that opportunity and the other chance that also hit the post (alot of which was down to Auba's individuality and will) we created sweet fa.

We didn't put Villareal under any concerted pressure and we never convincingly looked like scoring.

Please go into a corner somewhere and deeply reflect about you philsophy and where exactly you're trying to go with your style of play.

Please.........preferably away from this club lol.
He’s absolutely clueless. He sets us up to try and maintain as much control as possible, takes the creativity and risk out of our players. And he expects us to put away 1 of the 2 chances we get in a game. Then when we lose points he says we wasted the chances. What an absolute mong. Conversion rates will never be that high. Not even for the best strikers in the world (of which Auba was one at some point).

nas7232

If Fellaini or Pedro became manager of Man Utd or Chelsea and they performed this badly in the league they would be out a long time ago. Soon the club will suffer more financially and then we will not even be able to recruit/retain decent players to make top 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom