• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) vs Villarreal (2) | Thursday 6th May | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win and go through 👍🏻

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Arsenal win but are knocked out 👎🏻

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Goalless draw 👎🏻

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Score draw 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Villareal win 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • It goes on penalties 🙏

Votes: 7 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We have his cousin Estupido. Can play various positions from GK to CF depending on the day.

This could be massive for us, so much riding on it for Arteta.

Should start getting Mikel-Mania up and running, just in case the worst happens...

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We will go through on away goals.

Pretty sure Tierney will start but if he isn't available he has to start Cedric. Xhaka at left-back is never more than a liability waiting to happen, even if he has performed creditably in recent weeks, and this is the precise type of game - where we have to score to go through - where a liability could happen.

Not sure why Bellerin wasn't played past time but see no reason not to start with him. Pepe might consider it unlucky if he doesn't start and I would like to see him behind Auba but this is not a game to experiment. Obviously the two kids need to start. Ceballos a huge loss to Villareal. Really we should score early and then blow them out the water when they have to attack but doubt the team has the character to do this. Nervy evening ahead, probably need Matt Ryan to save a Riquelme penalty late on to get us through to the final.

GLITCH

I suspect Auba and the rest will be up for this. No Ceballos is an instant boost for us, but we're at home, so my confidence isn't as high as it should be.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Plenty of in form wide players not named Willian to start. So naturally I’m expecting him to be in the 11.

Scottish_Gooner.

They weren't the best team. If Xhaka was playing in centre mid and we had Martinelli up front it would have been a differen't game. Fully expect us to win and go through. Arteta has to get the line up spot on.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Think Tetters will want to fit ESR, MØ, Saka and Auba in if all are fit so thats our attack settled..

Leno

Chambers Holding Mari Xhaka

Partey Elneny

Saka Ødegaard ESR

Auba​

That being said I would personally prefer Pepe in there somewhere and probably bench MØ.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Think Tetters will want to fit ESR, MØ, Saka and Auba in if all are fit so thats our attack settled..

Leno

Chambers Holding Mari Xhaka

Partey Elneny

Saka Ødegaard ESR

Auba​

That being said I would personally prefer Pepe in there somewhere and probably bench MØ.
Think Gabi might start ahead of Mari, but I don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom