• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) vs Villarreal (2) | Thursday 6th May | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win and go through 👍🏻

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Arsenal win but are knocked out 👎🏻

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Goalless draw 👎🏻

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Score draw 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Villareal win 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • It goes on penalties 🙏

Votes: 7 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta better get his starting 11 right here no Ceballos thankfully mean Xhaka has to get back to midfield and play Cedric as LB. Villareal will be defending all game we all know how Emery will approach this he will start so cautious if they concede they'll try go all and attack they are very average team play a balanced team and i'm confident we'll put 3 at least past them.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Arteta better get his starting 11 right here no Ceballos thankfully mean Xhaka has to get back to midfield and play Cedric as LB. Villareal will be defending all game we all know how Emery will approach this he will start so cautious if they concede they'll try go all and attack they are very average team play a balanced team and i'm confident we'll put 3 at least past them.

You think we can avoid conceding goals? The nigerian on the counter is kind of scary.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I've voted for a win. 2 more and I will finally be redeemed & go back to my #neverarteta tagline.

The dream lives on!

Camus

Trusted ⭐
I actually think they'll start a little on the front foot and potentially even score 1st. Plenty of far lesser teams than them have come to the Emirates this season and caused us serious problems so I doubt they'll be defending all game, especially given the fact they know they can create a decent amount of very clear cut chances against us as evidenced by last week. It's good that you're confident we can put 3 past them since that's what I think we'll need at least to progress.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Idk man. Arteta seems dead set on keeping Xhaka at LB. He'll probably just replace Ceballos with Elneny as his only change from the first leg.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Think we're going to see an inverted repeat of the first leg. We'll start well, get our goal and than try to hold it off and be super careful.

Have a feeling this is going to ET.

Also, please enough of Xhaka as LB, please. Play him in midfield and put Cedric, Saka, Magalhães, whoever there. But we need to score and I don't see us going it with Elneny playing the Ceballos roll.

Last edited:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Don't think we'll see a win with us getting knocked out. How many times have we scored 3+ goals this season?

Doesn't feel like many, but I could be well wrong.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
After Elneny having a decent game against Newcastle there’s very little chance of seeing Xhaka back in midfield.

I’d expect Bellerin to continue over Chambers. Only questions marks will be the centre backs, AM and one of the wide forwards.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

No protesting, shivering or negativity as per the instructions of Eduardo Hagn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom