• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Semi Final 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) vs Villarreal (2) | Thursday 6th May | KO: 20:00 | BT Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win and go through 👍🏻

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Arsenal win but are knocked out 👎🏻

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Goalless draw 👎🏻

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Score draw 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Villareal win 👎🏻

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • It goes on penalties 🙏

Votes: 7 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

989402.jpg

gsmyPz.jpg

New-Europa-League-2015-2016-Kits-Sleeve-Badge%2B%25284%2529.jpg

Well, big games call for big posters. Step up OnlyOne.

We're winning this thing, we're winning the whole damn thing and no one is stopping us. Think we'll win 2/3-0 here and the boys will be up for it and we'll save the season. Michael will go similar to how we set up vs Newcastle with a few changes but we got our Auba back who's on 5 goals in 6 games atm. FA Cup and EL he's come up big and he'll do it again. I can't wait for this.

Line up I predict goes as follows: Leno, Bellerin, Chambers, Mari, Xhaka, Elneny, Partey, ESR, Pepe, Saka, Auba.

LET'S GO BABY 3-0 COYG.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Leno
Bellerin Chambers Gabriel Soares
Xhaka Partey
Saka Ødegaard Martinelli
Auba

Assuming Luiz is out. I want a midfield who will compete and not let people run through them.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Our player should fight for their lives, anything more less then a win and they should be fined for at least 2 weeks no ****ing excuses we need to go to the final.

Leno
Bellerin
Chambers
Gabriel
Soares
Xhaka
Partey
Ødegaard
Saka
Auba
Martinelli/Pepe

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Rulli
Gaspar Torres Albiol Estupian
Trigueros Parejo Coquelin
Chuku alcacer
Moreno

Imo

No Capoue, Foyth or Ceballos will all be big misses for yous...think you can still hold out for the win?

GoonerJay24

Are Tierney and Lacazette going to be fit for this? Never saw Artetas post match interview.

I feel we're going to need some speed and energy at fullback to offer the overlap. Chambers is alright at this but Xhaka not so much. Therefore if Tierney isn't fit Cedric should start at left back with Xhaka slotting back into midfield. I like Elneny but I feel the game may be a bit strong for him on Thursday, I don't know.

If Arteta sets the team up to dominate and attack I'll be confident about going through. Similar to the second leg against Prague the players must go for it and find the spaces to get a few goals then it's all about their game management.

Leno
Chambers Holding Mari Cedric
Xhaka Partey
Saka ESR Pepe
Lacazette

Tight game that could go either way. I'll go 1-0 Arsenal; Pepe to score.

COME ON THE ARSENAL!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...Fabregas, Van Persie, Walcott, Nasri and Adebayor all in one lineup...miss being that attacking.

Was a great night/win, but the best thing about it was Bobby returning and getting a deserved round of applause from us.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I see formations without Ødegaard people are really crazy to be honest, Villareal will hit us on the break knowing we need to score first.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Coquelin has never scored for them or us so I’m expecting a screamer to knock us out in the dying minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom