• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 1st Leg: Arsenal v Atletico Madrid | April 26, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
This will be our greatest European performance in over a decade, 1st minute penalty saved by Petr Cech (that will be Griezmann's only touch in the entire game) to follow a thunderc*nt of a shot from Xhaka, succeeded by a quick hattrick from Lacazette, Özil and Ramsey to dance around their centre midfielders as if they aren't there, Welbeck to round Oblak as if he's playing against De Gea to finalize the score.

5-0 to the Arsenal. At the end of the game Wenger will whisper in Simeone's ear "Yo, Diego wanna come out here?" before RKO-ing him out of nowhere and claiming to not have seen the incident afterwards.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
I believed that Wenger leaving at the end of season would inject some life in the squad. That didn't really happen. The first half against West Ham our play was abysmal and there wasn't a single drop of passion and determination, we actually got outplayed at out own ground. If we show up like this against Atletico, we will get smashed home and away. Quite honestly, this is what I predict after yesterday's fiasco. Hope I'm wrong.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
So, Wenger says that Jack might be available for the game and Özil will be checked today. However, it's too soon for Miki.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
It's gonna be hard without Mkhi...

tbf let's try 352 again since elneny is injured and wilsh might not play.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Should go with Özil welbeck Lacazzete front 3 xhaka wilshere deep and Ramsey higher of the pitch or Ramsey Xhaka in middle in 3-4-3 formation either way we'll struggle against Saul and Koke

Tbf, if Wilshere doesn't up his game by 3 levels compared to his recent performances for us, I'd rather a rookie such as AMN.

Wilshere has been absolutely shocking as of late and I'm actually a fan of his.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Atleti strike me as a team who'd still be happy with a 1-0 loss in the 1st leg. I'd really like to see us go there with a two or three goal lead.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Jack will probably make it in time to start in the XI.

Think a midfield 3 of Xhaka-Ramsey-Wilshere will start with Koscielny-Mustafi at CB. Wilshere will have an important role to play in connecting play between midfield and attack. Özil, Welbeck and Laca will likely be the front 3. An argument could be made for AMN to start after his 2nd half performance if Wilshere doesn't make it. It would be a huge test if it came to pass.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I have to be honest, I would be surprised if we get a good result here.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

We need to play with tactical discipline to get a result here. Sad thing is I don't think some of our players have it in them to do so. Going to need vast improvements from Mustafi, Bellerin and Wilshere (if he starts). I just hope we turn up.

Gegen Pressing

According to the press Simeone is thinking of playing 3 at the back instead of his usual 4-4-2 formation.

He used 3-4-2-1 formation in the last game against Betis.
They definitely want to dominate the midfield with 6 midfielders
Wenger can variate with 343
----Welbs---Lacazette--Özil
-----------Wilshere
Ramsey-Xhaka-Bellerin
----Nacho-Kos-Mustafi
or 442
----Welbs------Lacazette
-------------Özil
Ramsey------Wilshere
----------Xhaka
Nacho-Kos-Mustafi- Bellerin

I do prefer 343 myself because the defence seems more balanced but I like Özil right there near CF in 442

Newchange

As good as A.Madrid are we also need to remember there in this competition for a reason. Lets get at them from the off and apply pressure The home game will define the tie so time to make it count

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
This will be our greatest European performance in over a decade, 1st minute penalty saved by Petr Cech (that will be Griezmann's only touch in the entire game) to follow a thunderc*nt of a shot from Xhaka, succeeded by a quick hattrick from Lacazette, Özil and Ramsey to dance around their centre midfielders as if they aren't there, Welbeck to round Oblak as if he's playing against De Gea to finalize the score.

5-0 to the Arsenal. At the end of the game Wenger will whisper in Simeone's ear "Yo, Diego wanna come out here?" before RKO-ing him out of nowhere and claiming to not have seen the incident afterwards.

I am at work and I just started gigglingto myself in my office LOL people must think I am crazy.

Longy

They won't let us score, they'll set up that way.
Our defence will make plenty of errors.

0-0 is best we can expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom