• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 1st Leg: Arsenal v Valencia | May 2, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
The original post I replied to claimed Frankfurt were plumbers, to which I replied they played better football than Arsenal having watched both teams all season. How does your point of where football should take you anywhere pertain to this?

Also you "talked" to me to dismiss my point concluding with you dont know or care. Is that how a conversation works where you're from?

"Plumbers" wasn't paying them respect, but between Chelsea, Arsenal and Eintracht, I know who I'd rather face. Of course that remains to be seen, but chances are Eintracht will be proven the weakest of the bunch. I'm against this trend on here that puts "quality of football" before all else. Fact is that at some point we have to take an honest look at history and current football trends, even though Wenger taught us otherwise when we first became Arsenal fans. Quality of football and effectiveness, results or success are very different things, and we should be aiming for the latter. As for my last sentence, you took it a bit at face value. Didn't mean to attack you with that, rather I used it on top of what I wrote myself, about how other teams could be doing this whole season.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
"Plumbers" wasn't paying them respect, but between Chelsea, Arsenal and Eintracht, I know who I'd rather face. Of course that remains to be seen, but chances are Eintracht will be proven the weakest of the bunch. I'm against this trend on here that puts "quality of football" before all else. Fact is that at some point we have to take an honest look at history and current football trends, even though Wenger taught us otherwise when we first became Arsenal fans. Quality of football and effectiveness, results or success are very different things, and we should be aiming for the latter. As for my last sentence, you took it a bit at face value. Didn't mean to attack you with that, rather I used it on top of what I wrote myself, about how other teams could be doing this whole season.

I think the "quality of football" zealots are strictly limited to a noisy few who regularly use it as a stick to beat Emery with. Young, idealistic dreamers disconnected from the harsh realities of the real world :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom