• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Atletico Madrid (1) v Arsenal (1) | May 3, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction for the Rex Banner Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Was annoyed at 1-1 but not anymore. We have to go there and win, no in-between bullshit like at CSKA not knowing whether to attack or defend.

Go there, attack and dominate. They score? No big deal, plan is the same, keep going.

Let's do this.
Spot on. It doesn't matter if we concede one, as long as we also score we're in the game.

Gooner_Delhi

It would be poetic justice if for once we can advance on away goals. I would love a 2-2 draw and go ahead.

But given our stars, this would most likely be 0-0 and us out on away goals.

It's the hope that kills you .. yesterday at one point I was thinking, one more goal and wenger can actually win his first game at Old Trafford in over a decade, else atleast a point to stop the away rot. But alas!

IchirotoV2

Not sure we should include Mkhi instead of Welbeck. Maybe switch out Wilshere instead? We could rotate Mkhi and Özil on the flank and center positions. Won't give Ramsey the freedom he needs to excel though... Hmmmmmmmmm

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Just hope we will win Wenger deserves a big trophy, just want our players to fight for every ball fight for every inch of the pitch and play with pride for our club and for Arsène.

say yes

forum master baiter
Tbf, we don't. 2-2 would do. So, he's got that wrong as well.

Beat them vs knock them out, but yeah touché.

Should probably delete this before he sees it though, lad’s just gotten the hand of that abacus and we don’t want to complicate things so soon.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@say yes

I'm choosing not to read the post you've mentioned me in. I can bet it's something about 'my' abacus/needing to outscore them.

Piss off in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom