• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Atletico Madrid (1) v Arsenal (1) | May 3, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction for the Rex Banner Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I actually want Iwobi to start

Last game was cross heavy and welbz aint right for that

Keep him on the bench if we need to throw him in

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I feel mad for saying it but I think Welbeck turns up for big games like this...

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Probably the only game this season where we’ve missed Giroud. If Lacazette can win five aerials against them then he would dominated.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I think we will score. Also think we will concede. Extra time and penalties to follow.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Welbeck must start, not even questionable. playing in top form and loves big games. defenders hate playing against such players, always gives them something to worry about and with their aggressive play: we need someone to bully them a bit.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I actually want Iwobi to start

Last game was cross heavy and welbz aint right for that

Keep him on the bench if we need to throw him in
Iwobi just turns sideways or backwards. He has no end product either. I know Welbeck isnt exactly the solution to that but he tore Athleti to pieces in the first half with his direct play.. I see Iwobi becoming totally lost at their ground. Mkhytaryan will be back and basically adds that creativity and delivery which Iwobi cant do in a million years anyway

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Get this man.
The thing about Simeone a lot of people don’t know is that his instincts are always right,” Partey said.

“We trained playing 10 vs 11 the day before the game and he kept telling us that we might end up a man down and it came earlier than expected.

“I feel so privileged being trained by such a coach for some time now the media always talks about how well players are paid and how we live a luxurious life but for those who know me I keep saying that every player will improve like me if they train under him.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/arsenal-vs-atletico-madrid-news-europa-league-thomas-partey-diego-simeone-ten-men-red-card-a8331861.html

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Have to go at them hard early, I think they will attack and try to get an early goal too and then sit back. We will need to capitalise an early goal from us will blow the tie open.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Have to go at them hard early, I think they will attack and try to get an early goal too and then sit back. We will need to capitalise an early goal from us will blow the tie open.
Doesn't matter if they score, changes nothing for us really. We just need to go for goals. If we get one, they know that every other goal for us counts as two really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom