• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Valencia (1) v Arsenal (3) | May 9, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,536
  • Views 103,131

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not sure what the story was with the game but Frankfurt lost 6-1 to Bayer Leverkusen this weekend.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Untitled-design-8.png

Look at them. Laughing into our faces. You got to wonder what they have in store for us on Thursday.

I predict 4-2.
@Erlis

HomeSteak

Established Member
We might sneak by but we have no chance in the final. First thing - away from home game so no. Also - Chelsea. A better team then us

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Napoli had a great home record and we put a stop to that. I expect the same on Thurs, 0-2

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Hopefully with Chelsea now guaranteed CL next season, they will ease off mentally and Frankfurt will win.
they probably will, cause its better to go out in semis then lose a final (and they know it's ours to win it now that they are 4th *caugh fixed *caugh)

Shamrockian_gooner

Haven't a clue. However, the nasty sceptical pessimist is winning the battle when I think about this match. 3-0 Valencia. Could be a turbulent night.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Do you guys think we will have some players that are fasting next Thursday? In Holland it's currently blowing up that we have players like Mazraoui and Ziyech fasting during the biggest games of their lives, but we are 'that kinda country' that will make a big deal out of it. I wonder how that is in England? Plenty of Muslim footballers there too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Do you guys think we will have some players that are fasting next Thursday? In Holland it's currently blowing up that we have players like Mazraoui and Ziyech fasting during the biggest games of their lives, but we are 'that kinda country' that will make a big deal out of it. I wonder how that is in England? Plenty of Muslim footballers there too.
Doesn’t get talked about here. Our Muslim players might or might not be fasting but it won’t be a talking point.

razörist

Doesn’t get talked about here. Our Muslim players might or might not be fasting but it won’t be a talking point.
Not at all? I love that. Here in Holland media uses it to stir up trouble, bring out the yer da crew, everything for the clicks. +1 for England!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not at all? I love that. Here in Holland media uses it to stir up trouble, bring out the yer da crew, everything for the clicks. +1 for England!
Never seen it as a media talking point, unless I have missed something.

You can avoid fasting for work? Don’t know why footballers don’t delay it.

razörist

Never seen it as a media talking point, unless I have missed something.

You can avoid fasting for work? Don’t know why footballers don’t delay it.
Some people say you can, some people say you can't. That's why not every Muslim footballer is fasting. For some guys it also becomes a mental issue if they don't fast, they don't feel good and they say they feel better when they do fast. It's a pretty interesting subject if you look at it objectively, it shows how much you can stil win in the mental part.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I think Emery's fate depends on winning the Europa League for the simple reason that it will be impossible to turn the team around without substantial funds and CL qualification could mean the difference between getting the extra player or two (however modest) who might make the difference.

I would not want or expect him to get sacked if we don't make it but I have serious doubts that we will even qualify for the Europa League next season without investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom