• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Vitória S.C. vs Arsenal | Wednesday November 6 KO: 15:50 GMT | BT Sport 2

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Defaulting back to the dreaded 3 at the back when results aren't going his way. Hopefully he plays it at Leicester because they'll dominate us in midfield and we'll get spanked.
Hope we get battered by Leicester. We’ll win though, pretty sure.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bellerin not playing hopefully mean he playing against Leicester. There was no need Tierney to play kola more suited wingback

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’m looking forward to that attack of Pepe, Martinelli & Saka. It’s going to be fun to watch.

I’m not looking forward to seeing that bum on the touchline waving his arms around.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Glad it's a strong team, means a loss or draw is even better now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
His treatment of Pepe is very questionable. Why take him out of the team after he starts putting in back to back performances?

Underhill

We have a back 3 squad.

----------------------------Leno
---------Sokratis----Luiz---Holding
Bellerin----Douzi---Torreira------Tierney
-----------------Pepe----Auba----Laca
I agree with this. Not unhappy to see the return of it since we now have the players suited for it.

Chancellor

Just passed through Robin and the other guy from AFTV who uses glasses but i didn't saw any camera with them to send kisses to the forum

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Against Leicester pepe will have to play they'll attack us and his pace and dribbling are important I'm sure Özil will play too.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Defaulting back to the dreaded 3 at the back when results aren't going his way. Hopefully he plays it at Leicester because they'll dominate us in midfield and we'll get spanked.

Surely we can't play any worse than we currently are. At least we trying something new, better than sticking to the same failed formations.

I have been advocating for us to go back to 3 at the back. It actually suits more of our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom