• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Vitória S.C. vs Arsenal | Wednesday November 6 KO: 15:50 GMT | BT Sport 2

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

His treatment of Pepe is very questionable. Why take him out of the team after he starts putting in back to back performances?

Could be nonsense but someone said on a podcast Pepe disagreed with Emery in training. Can't think of any other reason for demoting him to EL after gaining form.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Could be nonsense but someone said on a podcast Pepe disagreed with Emery in training. Can't think of any other reason for demoting him to EL after gaining form.
tbf This whole season is nonsense so nothing surprises me with Emery.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Just passed through Robin and the other guy from AFTV who uses glasses but i didn't saw any camera with them to send kisses to the forum

On behalf of all AM, can you please tell them to f**k off ?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I wonder if this 3atb is going to be used in the EPL. As much as I hated it last season, its not like we are playing well right now.

It could help with our wingers..

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I think 3atb would change our season, but so would Jose sooo...

Divided_Pie

Sounds about right

can’t wait to have a manager that isn’t painfully insecure

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Mustafi and Ceballios to dose off on the ball. This is gonna be stressful.

blaze_of_glory

Took the week off work to get stuff done around the house. Figured I'd be free and clear to watch this game but no they've put it right in the middle of when I have to get my kid to school. Amazing scheduling.

Reactions: A_G

Chancellor

Wait we’re playing in half an hour!? :lol:

Thought it was a 5pm job tomorrow. Banter scheduling.

Most of us here won't go to the match because of this scheduling.
Vitória sent an invitation to the schools saying that if the students wanted to go to the match they could enter for free on the stadium.

F*ck uefa.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Why the **** is Tierney playing this game? Pulled from the Scotland squad due to an ongoing issue and yet starting what is more or less a meaningless game. Is Emery trying to burn him out?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This is the same formation that we struggled with in the second half of last season. Why would it change anything? Why would it help our wingers when all it did last season was make us rely on our full backs? The whole point in buying Pepe was so we didn’t need to rely on out full backs to create from our wide.

Reactions: A_G

HBL

Established Member
Don't care about the result, just want Pepe to play well. I'm an Ajax fan these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom