• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Vitória S.C. vs Arsenal | Wednesday November 6 KO: 15:50 GMT | BT Sport 2

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Everyone on here celebrating :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Every day we stray further from God’s light.
Mourinho-horns.jpg

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Not a big miss tbh.

Agreed unfortunately. It will be an avarage Arsenal career for him. Come to think of it, I can't think of any signing bar Guendo (to soon) and Auba who made a mark here from 2015 onwards. Unbelievable when you consider Liverpool changed their entire first team with class players at that time. Piss poor from everyone involved.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I took a wonderful nap and woke up the the Mustafi goal. Should’ve kept sleeping.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Player’s been instructed to defend the ball near the corner flag.

Take it home!

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Agreed unfortunately. It will be an avarage Arsenal career for him. Come to think of it, I can't think of any signing bar Guendo (to soon) and Auba who made a mark here from 2015 onwards. Unbelievable when you consider Liverpool changed their entire first team with class players at that time. Piss poor from everyone involved.
Some of the players we signed would look good under a good manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom