• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Vitória S.C. vs Arsenal | Wednesday November 6 KO: 15:50 GMT | BT Sport 2

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He was unable to. I get that.

Declaring you deliberately chose not to, I don’t.

Nobody said it was a crime. I just find it odd. It’s not just you either

I've seen every EL game so far so I guess by stating I chose not to watch this one is my way of saying how fed up I am of the team. At the end of the day its still Arsenal talk so I can understand why I'm not alone.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Christ! If we don't sack Emery now i can see us winning less than 10 games until the end of the season and i am not joking. This team is just completely lost.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I know we're all fed up with Emery and his cowardice, there's only a single digit AM members who still want him here, but come on, wtf is this ???

YESSSS!! 1-1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
Hahaha!! Nice!
Yessssssss
Yessssssssssssss
Boooom 1-1 hahahaha

Celebrating an opposition goal is not something Arsenal fans do.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I know we're all fed up with Emery and his cowardice, there's only a single digit AM members who still want him here, but come on, wtf is this ???

You should enshrine that law, legislate a punishment, and publish it.
Start by writing your MP.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

The result was meaningless. We will qualify top of the group whether they equalised or not. A goal closer to getting rid of Emery is a goal worth cheering.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

I got tipped over the edge.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

Seriosuly ****ed up actually and in part why I am becoming disillusioned with the fanbase. How many true fans do we have left?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The result was meaningless. We will qualify top of the group whether they equalised or not. A goal closer to getting rid of Emery is a goal worth cheering.
Regardless of the meaning we should want our club to do well in any fixture. Painful to watch this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom