• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UK and Ireland set to host Euro 2028

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

How will they arrange qualification if England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland and Northern Ireland are automatically qualified?

I'm sure it will be an excellent tournament, hopefully without the scenes from Wembley last time.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
How will they arrange qualification if England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland and Northern Ireland are automatically qualified?
Might be a less of an issue since they’re planning on expanding the Euros to 32 teams come 2028.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Northern Ireland will get all the crap games, I imagine.

Romania v Albania at Windsor Park...**** off!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Northern Ireland will get all the crap games, I imagine.

Romania v Albania at Windsor Park...**** off!
But is Northern Ireland in a position to turn their noses up at anyone? They even lost 5-1 to Norway, and then you have to be really bad.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
But is Northern Ireland in a position to turn their noses up at anyone? They even lost 5-1 to Norway, and then you have to be really bad.

Not talking to you for a bit, tbh.

Still annoyed at you, for setting up the Brokeback Mountain tag for me, in the "All or nothing" thread!

Rex Stone

We all live in an Edu submarine
Trusted ⭐

You’ve got two world class players but didn’t even make the qualifiers for 2022?

People in glass houses…

Bloodbather

Established Member

You’ve got two world class players but didn’t even make the qualifiers for 2022?

People in glass houses…
Haaland was injured for the most crucial matches in the group stage, to be fair to Norway. Not sure Turkey gets by them if he was available to play.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

MK Dons
Sunderland
Wembley
Old Trafford
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
London Stadium
Etihad Stadium
Bramley Moore Dock
St James’ Park
Villa Park

No Emirates 🧐

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No surprise considering how financially s**t Europe is. Only Germany can maybe compete Italy lol Spain lol France just held euros 6 years ago.

Surprised why Denmark and Sweden don't put bid to hold euros.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

This will be great if it goes ahead. The British government have committed to the redevelopment of Casement Park which is a 3 minute walk from my house.

Very exciting to think Euro games will be played right on my door step and that Casement will finally get it's long awaited redevelopment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom