• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UK Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2018

If you could only sign one player on DD, what position would it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Rambo stringing us along so he can get that desperate contract offer from the club in January :bounce:

Gursha

LOL i cant believe he is actually trying to sell this conspiracy i tried my hardest to be the most deluded ever...

He is going all in, if he hits, he'll become a god, if he doesnt he got the " we didnt have enough time to close the deal" and live another day until his next all in.

We wont sign anyone guys

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Kike was one of the first to call Emery if I remember. Still there's no chance we are signing Dembele

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Horny Orny left himseld a get out clause. So we shall see.

Truth is if Barcelona want to sell its us or nobody. No other team in Europe will offer that type of money. And with the deadline looming they'll have to decide if they want the money now with a few weeks of their window left to spend it.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Kike was one of the first to call Emery if I remember. Still there's no chance we are signing Dembele

No it was Balague, Kike just copied him.

If I remeber correctly Kike made his name by getting the Cazorla signing way before anyone else and has since gotten everything wrong.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The tweet to give hope is this one. Orny not always up to date on deadline day.

Not on Dembele! Just a CB or LB.

& this one before signing Danny.

Well i know everything can change but doubtful with 2 hours to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom