• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UK Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2018

If you could only sign one player on DD, what position would it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Anyway if it wasn't for the lack of an experienced CB we had a very good window.

I just hope Sven and Emery have something in mind about the center back because there's no way we are going to win the EL or make it to the top 4 if Mustafi and Holding don't step up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
**** me... there are no bigger idiots in world of football than those people at Everton. Richarlison for 50M? Yerry Mina for 35M? Anything for Andre Gomes? Rojo - 22M? Unreal.

Yeah, they took Walcott as well, but all of the above are just plain crazy and stupid fees!
haha are they seriously paying 35M for Mina? the guy was available for 7-10M before the world cup ffs,

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Rojo is ****e, no point signing him even if we are short in numbers at CB.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
so we going the new season defensively
RB Lich Bellerin
LB Monreal Niles (Kola 2-3 months out)
CB Sokratis Mustafi Mavro Holding ( Kosh back in new year)

Number wise is good quality wise short unless Mavro and Holding make a huge step we'll face same touble like last season

Axel9090

I just hope Sven and Emery have something in mind about the center back because there's no way we are going to win the EL or make it to the top 4 if Mustafi and Holding don't step up.
I forgot about the EL. Surely we will rotate for some games there as well.

Axel9090

so we going the new season defensively
RB Lich Bellerin
LB Monreal Niles (Kola 2-3 months out)
CB Sokratis Mustafi Mavro Holding ( Kosh back in new year)

Number wise is good quality wise short unless Mavro and Holding make a huge step we'll face same touble like last season
Cant really even class Niles as a left back, lets be honest.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
too late to hijack i guess lol if we wanted we could've signed him early this summer specially for just 20M.

Wasn't the fee more like £30-35m when we supposedly had interest? Just goes to show how these teams seek to take advantage of big club interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom