• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UK Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2018

If you could only sign one player on DD, what position would it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Lichtsteiner over Bellerin. Sane will literally tear him a new one again if Hudson-Odoi did.

Bellerin played the whole last season as RB and was defensively solid the most times. The CBs struggled often enough.

His problem were especially his crosses.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Don't understand the mocking of Sp**s, at all. Still an incredible strong team with the possibility of adding quality in Jan.
Its a bit strange for them not to sign a few & get the good feeling vibe round the new place. Potch wanted multiple players in but Levy either left it to late or annoyed the clubs management.

Jae

Torreira and Guendouzi aside, we've been crying out for a winger and Mina is a cut above any defender that we have at the minute. Digne is a good signing as well. I'm not saying we've had a bad window, its been a decent one in fact, I just feel like we could have maybe been a little more ambitious. Regardless of that, Emery is arguably the most important signing of the summer anyway.

TorontoGooner76

I stand with @GoonerJeeves on this one.

Scary thought but I could have been a Sp**s fan if I had been born a few miles further up the road. Could never have been a Chelsea fan, my moral constitution is simply too strong.

Think Mohammed Gandhi said it best:

B_GFiHGW8AAq7g5.jpg

I'm at work right now and this just made my day. :lol:

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
From Sky Sports:

THE 10 DEAL SHEETS

These are the 10 deal sheets we believe are in with the Premier League. These deals must be done by 7pm...

• Brighton – Montoya
  • Everton – Zouma, Gomes
  • Cardiff – Arter
  • Fulham – Anguissa, Fosu-Mensah, Vietto
  • Newcastle - Fernandez
  • Southampton - Ings
  • Watford - Quina

Ashybashy86

Hes got good potential and no doubt hes good, but Lichtsteiner has impressed more this pre-season.
Lichtsteiner has so much experience at top level, so he really should be starting. I saw what looked like him giving advice to Holding in a training pic, so he'll definitely be helping Bellerín.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
From Sky Sports:

THE 10 DEAL SHEETS

These are the 10 deal sheets we believe are in with the Premier League. These deals must be done by 7pm...

• Brighton – Montoya
  • Everton – Zouma, Gomes
  • Cardiff – Arter
  • Fulham – Anguissa, Fosu-Mensah, Vietto
  • Newcastle - Fernandez
  • Southampton - Ings
  • Watford - Quina
Gomes signed for everton Barca confirmed.

Axel9090

Soyuncu to Leicester pretty much done for 19m. Bargain. Its infuriating to see all these other clubs getting their CBs in. We should be embarrassed to be penny pinching in the current state of the premier league right now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So Godin agent used manutd to force A.Madrid to give Godin new contract.

Ed Woodward is a joke.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Hes got good potential and no doubt hes good, but Lichtsteiner has impressed more this pre-season.

Lichtsteiner played one game in this pre-season against Lazio and Bellerin has one bad game against Chelsea and now suddenly he loses all his credit?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Soyuncu to Leicester pretty much done for 19m. Bargain. Its infuriating to see all these other clubs getting their CBs in. We should be embarrassed to be penny pinching in the current state of the premier league right now.
Forget Soyuncu, the club doesn't need yet another young CB. Evans for £3m would've been alright though if Sokratis and Vida are considered options.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Question that Mina deal. Could turn good but he got nowhere near the Barca team and aside from scoring a few goals, I'm not sure he was anything special in defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom