• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UK Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2018

If you could only sign one player on DD, what position would it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This Chambers stuff has really dampened my mood going into the season. Our 3rd and 4th choice centre backs wouldn’t even be 4th choice for any of our rivals.

Yeah that was a real buzzkill, but we can't be letting something like that ruin our mood and perspective on the whole situation. It's probably a mistake, could turn out to be a big mistake, but we have had a good transfer window.

Signing Torreira cannot be underestimated, it was a stroke of genius from the club imo. That alone is enough to be positive. True we haven't adequately sorted our defence yet and we still lack width, but just remember how long we've been plagued by that DM position. It's literally been a f*cking decade . Not only have we finally addressed it but we've addressed it as well as we possibly could.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
And if we don't get rid of Welbeck by the end of the day, there's no way we could get more than £5M in january for him with 6 months left on his contract.

He'd be happy to stay at arsenal for 6 more months to get a huge signing bonus fee in summer. And there isn't a single club who would invest too much money on a player they can sign for free in the summer.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
These are the next 3 i expect to go and that will be more or less the deadwood gone imo

Looking far ahead but next summer unless mustafi has the season of his life then I'd like to see a top CB come in to go with Sokratis, Chambers and one of Holding/Mav (with one of them going out on loan).

A left back to compete with/takeover from Monreal.

Elnenny could continue in the squad backup role depending on what happens there but if a decent offer came in then it would have to be considered.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mustafi elneny kolasinac even Xhaka will moved on if they didn't preform

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Players I think will be gone by the end of next summer (unless they have worldie seasons)

Cech
Mustafi
Elneny
Welbeck
Holding/Mav on loan
Kolasinac or Monreal

Possibly Xhaka if he underperforms again.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Signing Torreira cannot be underestimated, it was a stroke of genius from the club imo.

Best incoming midfielder in the PL imo, and one not as expensive as others bought by the other top 6 clubs at that. Could prove to be signing of the season.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Kolasnic has been very good rightly got a player of the month award) only benched due to a player of season perfomance from Monreal.

We have two of the best LBs in the league, only Alonso is better.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
soyuncu to Leicester looks a done deal. Kante, Mahrez, ndidi, Maguire. Leicester have certainly done fantastic business over their time in the premiership. Whoever is choosing their targets needs a pay rise. All of them would have walked into our side and Leicester aren’t even a legitimate top half team.

The fee is just 19m apparently. It's so annoying, they'll be able to sell him for 30-40m at the very least in a season or two, possibly much more. It's like when they bought Maguire for 17m. I was looking at that at the time just scratching my head as to how we weren't in on such a good deal.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This Chambers stuff has really dampened my mood going into the season. Our 3rd and 4th choice centre backs wouldn’t even be 4th choice for any of our rivals.

Tbh, would our 1st & 2nd choice CB's even be 4th choice at our rivals? We are very low on quality CB's unless Mustafi suddenly develops and Mavro steps up. I hope Sokratis is a success but that remains to be seen. Kos is done, we need a top top CB to play beside one of our current CB's.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
As it stands Newcastle have made a 27m profit on dealings...Jesus Christ. We moan about how stressful it is supporting Arsenal sometimes but I really have no idea how Newcastle fans even get out of bed in the mornings.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Sorry what

Exactly what I said. Kola played very well earning a player of month award only dropped for another player who earned a couple of palyer of the month awards at the time. Kola and Monreal are easily better than the likes of Robertons, Davies and Young.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Kolasnic has been very good rightly got a player of the month award) only benched due to a player of season perfomance from Monreal.

We have two of the best LBs in the league, only Alonso is better.
Kola can't defend you can't consider him very good

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
As it stands Newcastle have made a 27m profit on dealings...Jesus Christ. We moan about how stressful it is supporting Arsenal sometimes but I really have no idea how Newcastle fans even get out of bed in the mornings.
For such huge fanbase it is they are very loyal every game thier 50K stadium is full. They won't be good until mike Ashley sell the club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom