• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UK Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2018

If you could only sign one player on DD, what position would it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

For sure, I would.

Dat_ass.jpg

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Torreira and Guendouzi aside, we've been crying out for a winger and Mina is a cut above any defender that we have at the minute. Digne is a good signing as well. I'm not saying we've had a bad window, its been a decent one in fact, I just feel like we could have maybe been a little more ambitious. Regardless of that, Emery is arguably the most important signing of the summer anyway.
Mina a cut above any defender we have? On your bike. Literally that meme with the fella and the bird material this window.

Some teams have made some good buys. But very few of them would have came in and improved us.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

People get out of a moving car from the passengers side and start dancing to a drake song called "in my feelings". Some people have attempted to do it while driving the car themselves and ending up crashing lol. Its a nonsense fad thats going around, ridiculous.
What the hell... :lol:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
If Arsenal fans tried to assault Sir Chips like West Ham fans tried with David Gold, will we sign 10 players in the next window?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
How did Vietto fall of so badly to end up at Fulham? This guy looked like he could become one of the next great South American strikers a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom