• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UK Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2018

If you could only sign one player on DD, what position would it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect deal for Real Madrid.

No option to buy for Chelsea. Will get one year gametime for a very good team and they can look, if he can replace Modric or not.

and a World Class goalie for only £35m.

I am sure the £35m price is only due to him being in the last year of his contract. If he had more years on the contract, Chelsea would definitely ask for £60m+.

Strange one from Madrid though. Navas is an excellent keeper who has always played well for them barring the odd error which every keeper makes. Yet they have been persistently after De Gea and Courtois for a few years now.

Would anyone here take Navas over Leno?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Going into the season with Rondon as their striker as well. Good job they've got Rafa running the show.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Kolasinac has been good when he's first arrived.
He was even a solid CB option I remember he was having fun with Mahrez with his power.

But then he got his first injury and he never came back from it.

I had hope for him, under a new coach, a new system, he could have found some confidence back because he was one of the best LB in Germany so he has some quality in him.
But this injury is going to complicate things.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Kola be solid defensively he'll be a very good left back offensively he is beast.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi

Wouldn't surprise me if Man Utd didn't want to fully support him this summer because they know he's gone soon.

I think this is going to be a bad season for them. Every club Mourinho has been it hasn't ended well.
Pogba, the face of the club and one of the most influential player in the locker room can't stand him and wants to leave.
This is going to be fire :lol:

I bet Mourinho won't end the season.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What's the point of selling Welbeck today? Is it cos he wants to leave to get playing time? That'd be fair enough. Is it to raise funds...for what? Of all the deadwood, surely Welbeck is the least dead. He can actually offer something.

I wouldn't be bothered one bit if Welbeck was in the squad. Campbell or Jenkinson however, that's another matter. They need to f*ck off, f*ck off some more and then keep f*cking off.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Litchtsteiner tore Davies to shreds last season. Robertson although very good forqard is poor defensively.

Lord forqard?

latest

Gursha

As it stands Newcastle have made a 27m profit on dealings...Jesus Christ. We moan about how stressful it is supporting Arsenal sometimes but I really have no idea how Newcastle fans even get out of bed in the mornings.
didnt we have a 20M profit last season ? :p

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Imagine having a company worth £1.8 billion and owner worth several times that & having to start up a just giving page and a cake sale to buy Domagoj Vida..

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Has to be on a decent wedge having come from united. Around the 100k mark is probably spot on. Southampton can afford that though with all the prem money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom