• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Massive questions over Emery if he decided he didn't want Ramsey, given Rambo was more effective in his system than any of our other mids.

Imagine losing Ramsey for his prime years due to a decision by Emery, and then Emery is gone this time next year. FFS.

Amaechi situation is worrying as well, we could potentially lose a future star because he didn’t pick him for the bench.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Emery needs a really good start into the next season and early signings would help him.

We need our team ready for the start of pre-season.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
If there's any truth on that story, it reeks of chaotic thinking by Emery.

He has supposedly said he would build his team around Ramsey when delivering his "famous" PowerPoint in front of Gazidis, only to decide not to play him when season started and then curling his tail between legs and having Ramsey as a key player for a nice run of results post-January.

Frame it any way we want, but to let a big player like Ramsey leave for free, when we were supposedly negotiating a new deal is a shocking deal.

Jae

Just playing Devil's Advocate here...

What does it matter who's fault it is that Ramsey left?

Did people blame Wenger when RVP or Cesc left? When he cleared out basically our entire invincibles team within 2 seasons?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I know mate :lol: I'm just pointing out the double standards of it all.
Sorry @Jae , should have realised that. Been busy with studies and it is amazing if you are not on this forum for a few days you lose the atmosphere and gist of the discussion in a way.

Reactions: Jae

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
He has supposedly said he would build his team around Ramsey when delivering his "famous" PowerPoint in front of Gazidis, only to decide not to play him when season started and then curling his tail between legs and having Ramsey as a key player for a nice run of results post-January.
He did start the season though, it was only after his contract offer was revoked that he moved to being a bench player mostly.

Gegen Pressing

Emery on his way to boot out all our British players, Loading up on Spaniards and S.Americans ?

I am curious to see if he ignores the blueprint of past successful teams that all had at least 2-3 Brits playing. Let's see

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Emery on his way to boot out all our British players, Loading up on Spaniards and S.Americans ?

I am curious to see if he ignores the blueprint of past successful teams that all had at least 2-3 Brits playing. Let's see
The successful teams had 2-3 top class Brits not the injury ravaged, inconsistent disappointments that were the "British core". Let's see what our academy can produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom