• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Hahahaha Furious calling me miserable, I've seen it all now seriously.

You keep discussing that wish list thread where I comment regularly with different ideas, and if I remember correctly I had Tielemans in front of them anyway.

All I see you doing is sneezing your negativity all over the place, real value to the forum big man. Each to their own I guess.

It might look negative but if you open your deluded eyes you'll see that we've just had a **** season playing rubbish football, embarrassed in the final, EL again next season, Emery not sacked, linked with the worst set of players ever during a transfer window etc. A miserable Emery loving bloke like yourself might've a hard time seeing the full picture, but alright, you appreciate farmers at this club, and that's fair enough.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
It might look negative but if you open your deluded eyes you'll see that we've just had a **** season playing rubbish football, embarrassed in the final, EL again next season, Emery not sacked, linked with the worst set of players ever during a transfer window etc. A miserable Emery loving bloke like yourself might've a hard time seeing the full picture, but alright, you appreciate farmers at this club, and that's fair enough.
I don't love Emery, I just don't chuck the toys out the pram at any given opportunity like yourself. Arsenal had been under the same manager with the same training routine for over 2 decades, you've got players saying that when they signed for Arsenal it felt like they were arriving at a spa. You don't change that shoddy mentality overnight. If we're gonna bash managers without even giving them a proper chance then how are we better than those rent boys down in Chelsea? The guy is working with Mkhy and Iwobi on the wings for god sake. If we sign some wingers and creative players but still do **** then I will turn on Emery, right now is too early to cast judgement.

I see so many things wrong with the club, but I also try to have a little bit of optimism within all this bullshit. I personally don't see the point in just saying negative things constantly in every post, it just creates a crappy atmosphere. But as I said you do you and I'll do me, no hard feelings.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I don't love Emery, I just don't chuck the toys out the pram at any given opportunity like yourself. Arsenal had been under the same manager with the same training routine for over 2 decades, you've got players saying that when they signed for Arsenal it felt like they were arriving at a spa. You don't change that shoddy mentality overnight. If we're gonna bash managers without even giving them a proper chance then how are we better than those rent boys down in Chelsea? The guy is working with Mkhy and Iwobi on the wings for god sake. If we sign some wingers and creative players but still do **** then I will turn on Emery, right now is too early to cast judgement.

I see so many things wrong with the club, but I also try to have a little bit of optimism within all this bullshit. I personally don't see the point in just saying negative things constantly in every post, it just creates a crappy atmosphere. But as I said you do you and I'll do me, no hard feelings.
Why can't that mentality change quickly though? That's what I don't get.

New manager with his coaches - surely they can just march onto the training pitch and tell our pathetic players exactly what is demanded of them in the new era.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Why can't that mentality change quickly though? That's what I don't get.

New manager with his coaches - surely they can just march onto the training pitch and tell our pathetic players exactly what is demanded of them in the new era.
The club has a poor mentality that filters down from ownership. Also, if staff were used to being a certain way the whole aura around the training ground isnt gonna change fast. Neither is it going to change quickly for some players with questionable attitudes.

Emery clearly doesnt fancy some players, he wants to bring in some people who would be frash faces and more in tune with what he wants (rather than having their heads stuck in the clouds). If he still fails after that then fair do's, get rid of him. But at least we would have somewhat transitioned forward.

I'd only be concerned if he started signing niche players e.g. wingbacks and short CBs for 3atb. Its those kinds of signings that got us into this unbalanced mess. We need a proper CB, and some proper wide men first and foremost.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi

yup... arteta, santi, mert, kos, ramsey, sanchez, Özil were at a spa...geez

look at the poverty now ..give me a spa over a coalmine anyday

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
yup... arteta, santi, mert, kos, ramsey, sanchez, Özil were at a spa...geez

look at the poverty now ..give me a spa over a coalmine anyday
Fans like you live on a year to year basis, your pea brain is too small to realise that change is needed and you dont get what you aim for straight away.

Some of you are so spoilt, you think its going to change over night? And you think the way it was before was good? Those players you just mentioned were good players but what major trophies did we win in that time? Who signed all the players you are complaining about anyway; I assume you mean people like Mustafi, Xhaka and Kolasinac.

Before you talk about the budget and all that crap remember that we had multiple opportunities to win the league in the past decade or so but have bottled it on countless occasions since we became a spa resort. Tried and tested. Failed. Move on.

Last edited:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
And by the way theres a middle ground between playing sexy football with 0 backbone and playing solid boring football.

If we want to progress then fans need to wake up and move on from the Wenger era to an extent. I'm not asking for Simeone/Mourinho football here but lets be honest Sp**s and Liverpool for example are enjoying playing direct football. They have their flairy players where they need them and they have their engines and big strong players where they need them.

Hendo - Wijnaldum - Fabinho was the midfield of a team that won a CL. Klopp has found the balance. Liverpool reserve their flair for the forward positions, which we are nowhere near to atm so what are you expecting us to do? Try to play tiki taka football with Iwobi, Mkhy, Auba, Xhaka? Dont make me laugh

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
And by the way theres a middle ground between playing sexy football with 0 backbone and playing solid boring football.

If we want to progress then fans need to wake up and move on from the Wenger era to an extent. I'm not asking for Simeone/Mourinho football here but lets be honest Sp**s and Liverpool for example are enjoying playing direct football. They have their flairy players where they need them and they have their engines and big strong players where they need them.

Hendo - Wijnaldum - Fabinho was the midfield of a team that won a CL. Klopp has found the balance. Liverpool reserve their flair for the forward positions, which we are nowhere near to atm so what are you expecting us to do? Try to play tiki taka football with Iwobi, Mkhy, Auba, Xhaka? Dont make me laugh
You think anyone is going to read you posting paragraphs ffs?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
You think anyone is going to read you posting paragraphs ffs?
Okay I'll reduce my comments to concise negativity like yourself, will that make you happy?

If you dont wanna read it dont read it, I dont need to see your pointless reply.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Okay I'll reduce my comments to concise negativity like yourself, will that make you happy?

If you dont wanna read it dont read it, I dont need to see your pointless reply.
Don’t need to be a ***** about it, I’m just giving you friendly advice.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Some people on here compensate for their lack of intelligence by just spouting negativity, nothing constructive to say at all

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea letting their coach go after finishing third and winning the Europa.

Arsenal letting Emery have daily meetings with ex players after finishing 5th and getting smashed in the final.

You have to wonder, you really do.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Chelsea letting their coach go after finishing third and winning the Europa.

Arsenal letting Emery have daily meetings with ex players after finishing 5th and getting smashed in the final.

You have to wonder, you really do.

Nah not really. The feeling is mutual for Sarri, he never made friends with the top dogs at Chelsea and wants to return to italy.

The time of Emery has just begun for us, and i'm excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom